Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Friday, October 02, 2009

    So I did it.

    I just wrote a book.

    Labels: ,

    13 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Maggie wrote in a love letter...

    Woo hoo hoo!

    I knew you would!

    5:41 AM, October 03, 2009  
    Blogger jaded wrote in a love letter...

    This isn't going to be followed by Bool! The End is it?

    8:01 AM, October 03, 2009  
    Blogger KelKel wrote in a love letter...

    I want it, I want it!!! Congrats and with everything else you do, whew you rock.

    2:11 PM, October 04, 2009  
    Blogger Stucco wrote in a love letter...

    So now you have it hacked up by a screenwriter, and made into a film nothing like the book starring Adam Sandler or Ben Stiller?

    3:59 PM, October 04, 2009  
    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    Whooo-HOOOOOOOOOOOO!

    6:24 PM, October 04, 2009  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Thanks, Maggie! My fingers are still crossed for your contest!

    Bool! The End? Um....

    You want to be one of my virgins, Kel? :-)

    NOOOOOO!!!! NO Ben Stiller!!!!! Nooooo!!!

    Thanks, Ir! I'll be sending updates soon. Make me cry!

    7:10 PM, October 04, 2009  
    Blogger Scott from Oregon wrote in a love letter...

    Ummm, get it published?

    10:08 PM, October 04, 2009  
    Blogger Gordo wrote in a love letter...

    Whoo Hoooo! Congrats!

    10:39 AM, October 05, 2009  
    Anonymous Rudi wrote in a love letter...

    Yikes! I go away for the weekend and look what happens!

    This is why we can't have nice things like computers. You hide away and bang out a book on one. You haven't been hiding away and banging anything else have you?

    So what's harder (no pun intended), bookbirth or childbirth?

    9:18 AM, October 06, 2009  
    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    OMG! You are my hero! Can we see????

    5:46 PM, October 07, 2009  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    OMG Scott! That's it! That's what I'll do! ;-)

    Thanks, Gordo!

    Considering that childbirth took about five minutes and bookbirth's taken about 13 years with lots of false labor, I'd have to go with bookbirth, Rudi.

    Aw, Meno, being your hero's an honor. Yeah, I guess I could give you a peek. ;-)

    8:49 AM, October 15, 2009  
    Blogger hxr wrote in a love letter...

    ugg
    uggs
    ugg boots shoes
    ugg boots
    ugg shoes
    ugg boots on sale
    uggs outlet
    Classic Ugg Boots
    ugg sandals
    wholesale Ugg Boots
    wholesale uggs
    Fashion Ugg boots
    cheap ugg shoes
    Bailey Button UGG Boots
    Ugg Bailey Button
    Classic Cardy Ugg Boots
    Ugg Classic Cardy
    Classic Mini Ugg Boots
    Mini Ugg Boots
    Classic Short Ugg Boots
    Ugg Classic Short
    Classic Tall Ugg Boots
    Ugg Classic Tall
    Infant Erin Ugg Boots
    Baby Ugg Boots
    Nightfall Ugg Boots
    Ugg Nightfall
    Short Metallic Ugg Boots

    Sundance II Ugg Boots
    Sundance 2 Ugg Boots
    Tall Metallic Ugg Boots
    UGG Amelie Suede Sandals
    Amelie Suede Sandals Ugg Boots
    UGG Fluff Flip Flop
    UGG Tasmina Braid Sandals
    Tasmina Braid Sandals Ugg Boots
    UGG Tasmina Sandals
    Tasmina Sandals Ugg Boots
    Ultra Short Ugg Boots
    Ultra Tall Ugg Boots
    NBA Jerseys
    Jerseys

    5:30 PM, December 15, 2009  
    Blogger necmettin karadağlı wrote in a love letter...

    En seçkin erotik shop 'lar arasında yer alan firmamızda bütün sex shop ürünlerini güvenle alabilirsiniz kapıda ödeme seçeneğimiz vardır paketlerin üzerinde seks shop ve benzeri reklamlar bulunmaz, tamamen gizli gönderim yapılır

    2:40 AM, June 03, 2014  

    Post a Comment

    << Home