Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Sunday, August 09, 2009

    PIR

    Isn't that what the cool kids text these days?

    Will be updating as soon as I'm alone again.

    Labels: ,

    8 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger jaded wrote in a love letter...

    There are still cool kids? I thought they transcended into junior leaguers, third wives, car salesmen and day traders. Oh wait those were the popular kids not the cool kids. My mistake.

    10:15 AM, August 10, 2009  
    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    Cool kids? As if i would know. Hope to see you soon.

    12:12 PM, August 10, 2009  
    Blogger D-Man wrote in a love letter...

    Prescribed Investor Rate? Jeez. The cool kids aren't as cool as they used to be.

    3:41 AM, August 11, 2009  
    Blogger Stucco wrote in a love letter...

    Pussy/Penis In Retrograde?

    7:14 PM, August 12, 2009  
    Blogger Cheesy wrote in a love letter...

    Portland International Raceway??

    As long as a "Parent's In Room" type in code! Wait you are a parent... um~

    6:31 AM, August 14, 2009  
    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    I'm so confused...

    4:32 PM, August 15, 2009  
    Blogger heartinsanfrancisco wrote in a love letter...

    I'm so ashamed. I had to Google PIR, which probably makes me the least cool person on the planet, something I always suspected.

    The youngest of my grown children is very protective of what these ears should hear. I think I've gone from being an embarrassment to my parents to being one to my kids. Whatever.

    7:53 PM, August 22, 2009  
    Blogger necmettin karadağlı wrote in a love letter...

    En seçkin erotik shop 'lar arasında yer alan firmamızda bütün sex shop ürünlerini güvenle alabilirsiniz kapıda ödeme seçeneğimiz vardır paketlerin üzerinde seks shop ve benzeri reklamlar bulunmaz, tamamen gizli gönderim yapılır

    2:44 AM, June 03, 2014  

    Post a Comment

    << Home