Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Thursday, January 15, 2009

    Off...*

    ...torturing my favorite angels again.


    Close. So very close.






    Back soon. Maybe. I'm not sure about this anymore.






    Art by Somerled.





    *...her rocker.

    Labels:

    11 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    Yeah, i might have some idea. <3

    2:45 PM, January 15, 2009  
    Blogger Clowncar wrote in a love letter...

    Lovely images. And apropos.

    I'm of two minds about your "not being sure about this anymore." I enjoy reading your bloggings. But would enjoy reading a published copy of your book much, much more.

    So maybe I'm not of two minds after all.

    Good luck.

    - your broccoli (with a plucky cheese sauce)

    3:46 PM, January 15, 2009  
    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! WOOT AND WOOT AND WOOT! Working the novel again! Yes!

    Dancehall, you freaking rawk out LOUD.

    4:38 PM, January 15, 2009  
    Blogger patches wrote in a love letter...

    follow your heart, and all will be forgiven....as if there is really anything too forgive ;)

    8:20 PM, January 15, 2009  
    Blogger Cheesy wrote in a love letter...

    Good! I need a new book to read....

    8:51 PM, January 15, 2009  
    Blogger D-Man wrote in a love letter...

    Exciting!

    1:03 AM, January 16, 2009  
    Blogger Bud wrote in a love letter...

    But I need you. Please stay in touch.

    12:15 PM, January 16, 2009  
    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    I am definitely with Clowncar. I want to read a copy of the published JALL. It is torture for me not to know what will happen to your characters. I want a happily ever after, but...

    Miss you Pants!

    11:51 AM, January 18, 2009  
    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    I am definitely with Clowncar. I want to read a copy of the published JALL. It is torture for me not to know what will happen to your characters. I want a happily ever after, but...

    Miss you Pants!

    11:51 AM, January 18, 2009  
    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    oops!

    11:52 AM, January 18, 2009  
    Blogger Nicci wrote in a love letter...

    *raises hand*

    Total slacker loser here who hasn't been reading blogs and barely blogging herself.

    Hope everything is going well and hope you come back!

    2:02 AM, January 21, 2009  

    Post a Comment

    << Home