Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Thursday, December 04, 2008

    To Battle!

    Labels: ,

    10 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    Give 'em seven kinds of hell, Pants!

    6:15 PM, December 04, 2008  
    Anonymous Daisy wrote in a love letter...

    TO Battle.... I kept waiting for some overblown Baz Luhrman scene of bombers and aboriginals to break in... And instead he just kept walking along the beach and dancing with the girl who wanted nothing to do with him....

    And it's not really a "fight, fight, fight the chemistry" pep rally song....

    But it could be playing on the jukebox at the bar....

    Have a Long Island Iced Tea for me!

    (Cuz I had a job interview but my date couldn't come play after work...)

    6:17 PM, December 04, 2008  
    Blogger Gordo wrote in a love letter...

    I could have done without the 80's flashback, but good luck!

    9:03 PM, December 04, 2008  
    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    Ummmm. Ah. Wha?

    You'll kick ass. But DO NOT wear those pants.

    9:48 PM, December 04, 2008  
    Blogger Mona Buonanotte wrote in a love letter...

    Simon LeBon! Oh man, you sent me back in time!

    Do you need an aspirin this morning? How about some black coffee? A nice neck massage?

    4:55 AM, December 05, 2008  
    Blogger Bud wrote in a love letter...

    Is it the morning after yet? Hope that final turns out well for you. I just have a feeling you'll kick serious ass.

    5:11 AM, December 05, 2008  
    Blogger Clowncar wrote in a love letter...

    What I really want to say about that video I fear others will find offensive.

    Let's just say my reaction is similar to my reaction to your Yahoo Avatar.

    I'm sure you did well. Enjoy your hangover.

    9:36 AM, December 05, 2008  
    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    Aaaaaaand? Well? So? Details, woman! How did it go?

    7:43 PM, December 05, 2008  
    Blogger Cheesy wrote in a love letter...

    Still praying for your 3 mornings after! Hopefully you are not still under some bar stool~~~

    10:41 AM, December 07, 2008  
    Blogger necmettin karadağlı wrote in a love letter...

    En seçkin erotik shop 'lar arasında yer alan firmamızda bütün sex shop ürünlerini güvenle alabilirsiniz kapıda ödeme seçeneğimiz vardır paketlerin üzerinde seks shop ve benzeri reklamlar bulunmaz, tamamen gizli gönderim yapılır

    2:42 AM, June 03, 2014  

    Post a Comment

    << Home