Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Wednesday, September 17, 2008

    That's Odd

    My cell phone is sitting next to my laptop. I look down and see that my cell phone's flashlight is turned on. I scroll through the commands and turn it off. I set it back down.

    Now I'm watching it scroll through the commands to turn itself back on. Blink, there it goes.

    That's odd. This sort of thing usually doesn't happen until October.

    Labels: ,

    10 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Maggie wrote in a love letter...

    cell phones definitely have a mind of their own. mine likes to call itself and then tell me I missed its call.

    2:48 PM, September 17, 2008  
    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    Nancy? Nancy is that you? Wow, your hair has grown since we saw you last.

    2:48 PM, September 17, 2008  
    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    Ain't technology wonderful? *G* Welcome back!

    8:08 PM, September 17, 2008  
    Blogger Bud wrote in a love letter...

    I'm told we are in the shadow of Mercury retrograde. All I can say is that everything I own is breaking.

    5:36 AM, September 18, 2008  
    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    Happy belated to the boyos!

    Miss you Pants :(

    9:25 AM, September 18, 2008  
    Blogger Clowncar wrote in a love letter...

    Was the light pointed to something specific? Like it was trying to draw your attention to something?

    5:03 PM, September 18, 2008  
    Anonymous Daisy wrote in a love letter...

    OOhhh.. clowncar is already writing the short story, I see!

    6:45 PM, September 18, 2008  
    Blogger Mona Buonanotte wrote in a love letter...

    It's the ghost in the cell telling you to post on your blog. It worked!

    9:14 AM, September 19, 2008  
    Blogger Cheesy wrote in a love letter...

    I took your phone drinking!

    2:04 AM, September 21, 2008  
    Blogger Lucia wrote in a love letter...

    Oooooooooooh! A cell phone ghost. How cool is that?

    12:51 PM, September 21, 2008  

    Post a Comment

    << Home