Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Wednesday, April 30, 2008

    Liv Started It!

    Click here for Bollywood Goodness

    Labels: , ,

    6 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger liv wrote in a love letter...

    no, the dude i'm shagging started it!
    all hail, senor deer killer

    2:22 PM, April 30, 2008  
    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    You are such a freak!

    6:30 PM, April 30, 2008  
    Blogger Maggie wrote in a love letter...

    Heh, Liv said shagging.

    You kick ass, he said so.

    6:34 PM, April 30, 2008  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Yeah, but YOU posted it, Liv-o ;-).

    Yeah, but you knew that going in. Heh heh, I said 'going in.'

    Heh heh, Maggie said shagging.

    7:15 PM, April 30, 2008  
    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    Whoa! *lol* Dirty, dirty girl. You outta be ashamed.

    4:45 PM, May 01, 2008  
    Blogger DaDuck wrote in a love letter...

    That is great!!!! I am going to have to think about this and try it!

    1:21 PM, May 02, 2008  

    Post a Comment

    << Home