Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Tuesday, November 13, 2007

    Seems I'm Not Alone in Being Alone

    Emily over at Wheels on the Bus is having some fun kid/mom issues as well. Go take a gander. (Scroll down to the link, 'Timmy' first, then 'Tirade' to get to the beginning of the story). She has much more grace than I do.

    Anyway, I'm tired. I'm going to bed.

    Lab tonight? You know, one never thinks that one will have use for a sentence that contains 'rat sperm smear,' until one does.

    Labels: , ,

    10 people left me a love letter:

    Anonymous Emily wrote in a love letter...

    Hey, thanks for the shout out!

    You are, however, the first person every to imagine I have any grace...

    5:33 AM, November 14, 2007  
    Blogger Stucco wrote in a love letter...

    "Rat Sperm Smear" was the name of my glorious off-off-Broadway (the Broadway in Denver, mind you) one-man performance artistry ("oddest-tree").

    Provide a back dated favorable review, and I won't sue for trademark infringement...

    7:43 AM, November 14, 2007  
    Blogger Lynn wrote in a love letter...

    I'm wondering how does one go about getting rat sperm, in order to do a rat sperm smear? Ewwww

    7:55 AM, November 14, 2007  
    Blogger Lynn wrote in a love letter...

    Oh yeah, and why would anyone want to do a rat sperm smear?

    7:56 AM, November 14, 2007  
    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    I could get you a dead rat, via my cats, but i am not sure about the sperm.

    Truthfully, it all sounds fascinating. But we are weird that way.

    8:32 AM, November 14, 2007  
    Blogger liv wrote in a love letter...

    I had something intelligent to say until Stucco made me laugh.

    8:54 AM, November 14, 2007  
    Blogger amusing wrote in a love letter...

    Do you really want "parenting" and "rat sperm smear" that close to one another in the Labels?

    10:09 AM, November 14, 2007  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    You're welcome, Emily. And you do.

    Stucco weaves a dastardly 'tail' of intrigue in his one-man off-off-Broadway (performed on Colfax, actually) performance of 'Rat Sperm Smear,' even stopping the constant 'clink' of quarters dropped into the peephows at Kitty's. Everything from the minimalist costume of black latex and stale Cheetos to the pink megaphone screamed, 'GENIUS!' Unfortunately,the cops saw other wise. -- The Rocky Mountain Oyster, 2001

    That's something best left answered by 'Clerks', Lynn. WHY do they do it? For the benefit of Science!

    What was fascinating, Meno, was the depth of one of my lab partner's naivety, which I exploited I'm afraid. I was in one of _those_ moods.

    He does that to me too, Liv. That's why I love him.

    *snort* Ah, but think of the interesting Google queries, Amusing. Prime blogging material!

    4:27 PM, November 14, 2007  
    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    A guy walks into a bar. Bartender says "Rat sperm smear."

    Nah, don't work. Lessee--

    4:40 PM, November 15, 2007  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Yeeeaaahhh....keep trying. :-)

    11:17 PM, November 15, 2007  

    Post a Comment

    << Home