Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Saturday, November 03, 2007

    Insert Title Here





    Wow.

    Day three and I'm stumped.

    I'm dryer than a Tennessee town.

    I could tell you about the Krebs Cycle. Enzymes, anyone?

    I'm glad it's the weekend.

    Yeah. Consider this the post from the weekend team.





    Labels:

    10 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger ms chica wrote in a love letter...

    I think I understand enzymes, but would you please explain the circulatory system of a cockroach? They do circulate, don't they?

    10:39 PM, November 03, 2007  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    What ARE you doing up, Chica? My excuse is zombie aversion therapy.

    11:35 PM, November 03, 2007  
    Blogger liv wrote in a love letter...

    ms. dancehall, you can't be tapped out already. i mean, i've got nothing, but that never stopped me. heh.

    11:43 PM, November 03, 2007  
    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    What are Sara and Penemuel up to? ;)

    11:45 PM, November 03, 2007  
    Blogger Bud wrote in a love letter...

    Enzymes, mmm. I hope the rest of your weekend is totally unscientific. You deserve a break.

    6:35 AM, November 04, 2007  
    Blogger Lynn wrote in a love letter...

    You could always compare/contast the different elements on the chart thingy. You know, talk about the number of atoms, electrons, protons, and their various properties. If you take just two elements to compare/contrast each day, that will take you clear through NaBloPoMo 2008. lol Or you could talk about the Krebs Cycle, or a Harley for that matter.

    9:32 AM, November 04, 2007  
    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    Krebs cycle? Isn't there a lotion to cure that?

    9:34 AM, November 04, 2007  
    Blogger amusing wrote in a love letter...

    I busted up my Krebs cycle on the highway. GOod thing I had my helmet on.

    11:16 AM, November 04, 2007  
    Blogger Scott from Oregon wrote in a love letter...

    You could always play "whose your word verification?"

    Go visit a blogger friend and return here with the letters. Then tell us what sort of life form they are...

    11:29 AM, November 04, 2007  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Whadaya mean, Liv? You've always got good stuff.

    S&P, Schmoop? S aint talkin and P aint shuttin up. It's weird. :-)

    It was, Bud. After spending the entire day yesterday studying, I took a precious half hour to write a post today. But now I'm off to do homework.

    Ooo, I could, Lynn! But I think only you and I would enjoy that. And maybe not even you. :-) Hmmm...but, what if I turned them into characters...I mean, Oxygen's such a slut anyway...nah, it'd never work.

    Har har, Meno. Been reading spam again, have we? ;-)

    Sorry to hear it, Amusing. Those foreign parts take sooo long to ship.

    Hmmm. I'll be right back, Scott.

    7:09 PM, November 04, 2007  

    Post a Comment

    << Home