Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Thursday, November 22, 2007

    Here's hoping

    that everyone is in a nice turkey coma right now.

    Here's hoping that the family rockfights didn't happen.

    Here's hoping that everyone got enough to eat and drink.

    Here's hoping that all the dishes are clean, all the linens are wax-free and all the kiddies are in bed.



    Thanks, guys, for reading my stuff, for giving me advice, for making me laugh, cry and feel connected.

    Love to all of you.

    Labels: ,

    9 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    Hope you enjoyed your favorite day. We are all full and relaxing together. Best wishes to you! Love to all.

    11:02 PM, November 22, 2007  
    Blogger Cheesy wrote in a love letter...

    Wax free this year... finally got smart and bought dripless candles!
    I hope your day was calm and heartburn free... hugs baby gurlie and hug all 3 boys for me!

    8:43 AM, November 23, 2007  
    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    No one starved, let's just put it that way.

    No fighting, no unpleasantness.

    Best day after T-Day wishes to you.

    10:01 AM, November 23, 2007  
    Blogger amusing wrote in a love letter...

    And thanks to you for all the same, Ms. Dancehall!

    12:01 PM, November 23, 2007  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    It was a wonderful day, Schmoop. All was well. Love to you and yours!

    Hey cheese! I can't believe the crowd you had! It was a good day. Sounds like you had one too.

    That's the best T-day anyone can hope for, Meno. I hope all is well with you today too.

    *g* Amusing.

    4:01 PM, November 23, 2007  
    Anonymous Emily R wrote in a love letter...

    Dude -- thanks for SHARING your writing!

    12:14 PM, November 24, 2007  
    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    We love you, Nancy. Is why we keep coming back for more. *s* Hope your Turkey Day was just as excellent!

    1:03 PM, November 24, 2007  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    No, thank YOU, Emily! (we could go back and forth all day! ;-) ) Remind me to get you linked over there on the side bar.

    Aw, thank Ir! *hug* My Turkey Day was excellent. Hope yours was too.

    6:25 PM, November 24, 2007  
    Blogger Bud wrote in a love letter...

    I'm going backwards but I promise to jump to the beginning of the fiction stuff so it makes some sense. Thanks, love, T-day was blissful because we were at somebody else's house. No family so if there were any rocks thrown, we were oblivious. We had a smashing time.

    3:04 PM, November 25, 2007  

    Post a Comment

    << Home