Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Sunday, November 25, 2007

    Five Things Meme...






    Found In My Room (I chose the bedroom):

    Poppets

    an old key in a glass-topped box

    rocks and shells from Oregon

    metal rabbits

    porcelain hands


    I've Always Wanted to Do:

    Ride a motorcycle through the streets of Paris

    Successfully maintain a bonsai (keyword being, 'successfully')

    Live by the ocean

    Publish a book

    Sing well



    Found In My Bag:

    2008 Spring Semester Schedule

    Scooby Doo pen

    iriver (like an ipod without the mortgage)

    Lab book

    rat sperm smear (kidding!)



    Found In My Wallet:

    St. Christopher medal

    Receipt for a magazine from Gatwick airport

    Coupon for a free pair of Victoria Secret panties

    A ribbon from my maid of honor's hair (hi Jo)

    Key card from the Disney World Contemporary Resort (smeared with...oh, I'm not gonna say it.)




    I'm Currently Into:

    Biology

    emusic (If you sign up, tell 'em Nancy_Dancehall at ya hoo sent ya!)

    zombies (it's an aversion-therapy thing)

    E8 (It's the shape of the universe, kids!)

    Harpo Marx





    Labels: ,

    6 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger D-Man wrote in a love letter...

    I've always wanted to ride a motorbike over Paris Hilton.

    2:57 AM, November 26, 2007  
    Blogger Bud wrote in a love letter...

    Where else can I find porcelain hands, rat sperm smear and panties on the same page? It just ain't gonna happen anyplace but here. That's why I keep coming back. I finally caught up with all your stuff, too, Pants.

    4:22 AM, November 26, 2007  
    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    Current count: Bonsais - 5, me - 0. I've given up.

    Just couldn't resist the rat sperm could you?

    8:50 AM, November 26, 2007  
    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    After you publish your wonderful book, you can move to Seattle where you will have time to take voice lessons at West Side Music, hire a dashing gardener to help you with your many bonsai trees and Stucco and I will babysit so you and O. can vacation in Paris where you will rent a vintage Indian motorbike to race through the streets together. Your very long, red hair will blow in the wind and you will throw your head back, laugh and grab O. tighter as he winds through the streets at top speed. ;)

    6:43 PM, November 26, 2007  
    Blogger liv wrote in a love letter...

    love your lists. if i had been tagged, i totally would have done them too.

    except i don't allow sperm of any kind in my bag, baby.

    11:18 AM, November 27, 2007  
    Blogger amusing wrote in a love letter...

    Poppets?

    Is that like small, waifish English children?

    11:33 AM, November 30, 2007  

    Post a Comment

    << Home