Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Wednesday, November 28, 2007

    Dear JALL Beta Readers

    While researching my photosynthesis paper (bleh) I came across this bit of wonderfulness:


    'To gain qualitative understanding of the role “bio-quantum physics” plays in the excitation
    transfer in light-harvesting complexes, it is necessary to understand the role that “photon
    entanglement” has in causing a coherent at-distance transfer of simultaneous information energy states. '


    Photon entanglement!!! Information energy!! Pen and Sara!

    Sorry to be cryptic. And distant. I think I'm trying to push through the other night. Its bringing up old stuff from the first house and from college, and, well. Yeah.

    Back to my humble and boring photosynthesis paper.

    Labels: , , , , , ,

    3 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    <3

    9:22 AM, November 29, 2007  
    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    Photon entanglement can lead to such fun! :)

    PTSD is difficult to deal with my friend. When your mind sends you back to the pain of the past, try to let go and switch what you are doing. Call a friend (heh) go get a good cup of java, take the boyos to Westlands, mostly try not to dwell on the bad. Do something that makes you happy.

    9:40 AM, November 29, 2007  
    Blogger jeje wrote in a love letter...

    michael kors outlet online
    nike roshe one
    links of london
    nike huarache
    basketball shoes
    adidas yeezy boost
    air jordan shoes
    yeezy boost
    cheap jordans
    true religion outlet

    9:07 PM, March 22, 2017  

    Post a Comment

    << Home