Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Tuesday, November 27, 2007

    Checking in

    Thank you, guys. I'll answer comments tomorrow. Thank you.

    I'm fine. Tired. Long lab. Term paper and homework and lab book and two tests, all due next week.

    Labels: , , ,

    4 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Bud wrote in a love letter...

    Okay, pal. See you on the return.

    4:58 AM, November 28, 2007  
    Blogger Lynn wrote in a love letter...

    If they're all due next week...why are you worrying about them now? Disclaimer: This is coming from the queen of procrastination when it came to term papers, homework, and studying for tests. It's a miracle that I ever made it through college;~)

    7:29 AM, November 28, 2007  
    Blogger liv wrote in a love letter...

    bless you, precious. take it easy. xoxo

    6:06 PM, November 28, 2007  
    Blogger amusing wrote in a love letter...

    Waving Pom-Poms! Go Dancehall, go!

    11:18 AM, November 30, 2007  

    Post a Comment

    << Home