Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Monday, November 05, 2007

    Brave New World







    Ok, I am VERY excited about tomorrow night's lab. Seriously!

    I get to perform genetic engineering!!!



    On e. coli!!!


    Looks like I'll be compulsively washing my hands again.


    The way my other lab turned out, I'm kind of hoping we get to genetically modify Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches into Madagascar Operatic Cockroaches*, but I bet they save that for Bio 2.



    Oh, and let's hear it for Ron Paul!



    *If I could just get ONE of those babies to sing, "Hello my baby! Hello my Honey! Hello my ragtime gaaaaaaaal!" I'd make a MINT.





    Labels: , , , ,

    5 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Bud wrote in a love letter...

    If anybody can get shit to sing, it'd be you, Pants.

    3:51 AM, November 06, 2007  
    Blogger Lynn wrote in a love letter...

    I wonder, is it better to eat before you enter the lab tonight or after you've left?

    I'm thinking that if I came in contact with e.coli, I would want to peel the top layer of skin off of my hands (fava beans anyone?) Just be sure to double glove tonight...Better that than ending up doubled over in pain.

    7:24 AM, November 06, 2007  
    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    And if you come out of this an Alpha Plus I'm gonna beat a path to your laboratory.

    11:08 AM, November 06, 2007  
    Blogger liv wrote in a love letter...

    wow. e. coli. that's some icky stuff. have fun!

    11:34 AM, November 06, 2007  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    I'll teach them to sing and you teach them the guitar, Bud. LOVE the new photo!

    I ended up eating afterwards, Lynn. Fava beans. I'll let you know if I get sick. ;-)

    LOL, Ir! Er, I'm getting a 102% in the class. Does that make me an Alpha Plus?

    Even better,liv -- when the experiment is complete next week, it will be GLOWING e.coli!

    11:27 PM, November 06, 2007  

    Post a Comment

    << Home