Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Thursday, November 29, 2007

    And now for some fun

    Not quite a meme, but requires a bit of reader participation.

    Irrelephant sent me a link to this cool site. It's an 'art generator'. You choose a subject and an artist (actually leaving it 'anonymous' offers more possibilities), choose the number of images, and it Googles up a collage for you.

    Being the vain person I am, here's my name in collage:



    Hee! It Googled my own site. I love the synchronicity of the number '2' appearing in almost the same place in the upper right hand corner.

    Anyway, if you chose to do so, go plug in the following, and show me the results on your site:

    Your Name (Blogger or otherwise) along with one of your interests (drawing, writing, dancing, whatever)


    If you write fiction, try the name of one of your characters with or without one of their defining characteristics. You'll get some interesting results:



    Metatron



    Azaziel




    Sophia




    Anah




    Books Unlimited

    Labels: ,

    9 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger liv wrote in a love letter...

    i don't get how it works. i got nothin.

    10:53 AM, November 29, 2007  
    Blogger Bud wrote in a love letter...

    okay, I'll report back later. Cool.

    11:23 AM, November 29, 2007  
    Anonymous clowncar wrote in a love letter...

    Very cool pix (as I have no blog, I have nowhere to post one). Very cool tidbit about photon entanglement too. I had thought the entanglement thing was limited to electrons and their orbits.

    Your parking lot incident is truly terrifying. Scary world. Lotsa implications for child-rearing too - how do you keep them safe without giving them the impression that the world around them is dangerous and evil. Or maybe it is. At any rate, glad to hear both of you are all right.

    11:37 AM, November 29, 2007  
    Blogger Maggie wrote in a love letter...

    Ooh so cool. I'm going to go try. Let you know when I'll have something.

    1:41 PM, November 29, 2007  
    Blogger ephelba wrote in a love letter...

    I love generators like this. I was tickled that I got something so symmetrical and pretty. Of course, I got a lot of hideous crap too- you just have to keep hitting the button. It gives me ideas for doing something more intentional with images I pick.
    Here's what I got.

    8:24 PM, November 29, 2007  
    Blogger amusing wrote in a love letter...

    Nifty. I'll have a try. Hmmmm. What name to use......?

    11:17 AM, November 30, 2007  
    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    HAH! Well done there, Nancypants! I particularly like Az's image.

    4:31 PM, November 30, 2007  
    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    That was fun! I can't retrieve the image right now because i'm not at home. I'll try later so i can show you.

    4:38 PM, November 30, 2007  
    Blogger amusing wrote in a love letter...

    Hey -- one of the images I got, I have dedicated to you -- and photosynthesis.

    8:08 PM, December 02, 2007  

    Post a Comment

    << Home