Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Tuesday, October 23, 2007

    This Should Be Interesting




    In tonight's lab, we'll be torturing yeast, mutilating plants, watching peas breathe, drowning snails and asphyxiating mice*.

    To be followed by winemaking and kim chee pickling.






    Is this lab on meth? Or schitzo? Or possibly both?





    *Actually, no animals will be hurt (on purpose) tonight.



    Labels: , , ,

    9 people left me a love letter:

    Anonymous d-man wrote in a love letter...

    Watch out for the Snail Liberation Front!

    3:31 AM, October 24, 2007  
    Blogger Maggie wrote in a love letter...

    I don't know but I'm glad I'm not a plant or fruit in your school.

    Come to think of it, I'm just glad I'm not a 'plant' or a 'fruit'(or maybe that should be 'vegetable'). Hee hee.

    7:20 AM, October 24, 2007  
    Blogger liv wrote in a love letter...

    I'm with d-man. And be kind to mice.

    8:17 AM, October 24, 2007  
    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    Speaking as the resident fruit I have to call some attention to this whole pickling thing.

    9:41 AM, October 24, 2007  
    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    Mmm...I love kim chee.

    10:15 AM, October 24, 2007  
    Blogger Cheesy wrote in a love letter...

    Sorry I'm not with schmoop/// I would rather eat a snail than kim chee....scary stuff gurlie!

    1:39 PM, October 24, 2007  
    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    So, you are referring to your kitchen, where for dinner you are having beer (yeast) salad (plants) shelling peas and dining on escargot. I can't fit the mice into this meal, but my cats could.

    3:11 PM, October 24, 2007  
    Blogger ms chica wrote in a love letter...

    Are you guys looking for a remedy for the itch so personal you just want to scratch it with a bottle brush?

    9:32 PM, October 24, 2007  
    Blogger amusing wrote in a love letter...

    Need squirrels? Come get all you want! You can stock up on mice, too!

    7:59 PM, October 26, 2007  

    Post a Comment

    << Home