Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Wednesday, October 31, 2007

    Happy Halloween!


    My little ghostyheads!

    Labels:

    6 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    If your kids are dressing up, please take pictures. Mine is past that age, and i miss it.

    3:36 PM, October 31, 2007  
    Blogger Stucco wrote in a love letter...

    She has low boobs for her age...

    6:00 PM, October 31, 2007  
    Blogger Bud wrote in a love letter...

    Have fun tonight, my love!

    6:13 PM, October 31, 2007  
    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    Happy Samhain, Nancy "Haunted" Dancehall!

    6:47 PM, October 31, 2007  
    Blogger liv wrote in a love letter...

    awww....hope you had a good one!

    11:30 AM, November 01, 2007  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Your wish is my command, Meno.

    That's where she's hiding the candy, Stucco. ;-)

    I did, Bud!

    Hee hee! Boo! Mr. Zombirrelephant. *Running away now*

    We did, Liv. Hope you did too!

    1:59 PM, November 01, 2007  

    Post a Comment

    << Home