Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Thursday, September 06, 2007

    Chasing Police Cars

    Ok, that's it. The pinnacle's been reached. We can all go home now.


    (Oh,wait. Bono said we have to stick around 'til he's done recording with Coldplay. Which, if you think about it, is just musical masturbation. )






    video

    Labels: , , ,

    6 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Bud wrote in a love letter...

    This is a tastie treat indeed. But now I want a taste of what you can't talk about. Greedy fucker, aren't I?

    4:31 PM, September 06, 2007  
    Blogger patches wrote in a love letter...

    Ditto what Bud said.

    6:33 PM, September 06, 2007  
    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    God, i feel so emo after that.

    Mutual Musical Masterbation?

    7:34 PM, September 06, 2007  
    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    Oh. My. Gawd.

    "Hey, you got Police in my Snow Patrol!"

    "Hey, you got Snow Patrol in my Police!"

    Mmmmmmmmm!

    4:56 AM, September 07, 2007  
    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    Love it.

    Two great tastes that taste great together...heh.

    9:48 AM, September 07, 2007  
    Anonymous d-man wrote in a love letter...

    I like the sound of musical masturbation.

    3:50 PM, September 07, 2007  

    Post a Comment

    << Home