Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Friday, August 17, 2007

    Cheesy Meme

    But aren't they all? Kidding.

    I can't think of a darned thing to say about girls today, (a consequence of drowning in testosterone I suppose) and I did say that I'd do Cheesy's meme next, so...


    Real middle name and then my
    Web middle name lol
    Pretty simple and straightforward...
    Here are the rules:


    1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.


    2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

    3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts.

    4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.



    Real:

    A – Always thinking. If I could turn off my brain, then I would. Except I'd be left with nothing but a dark void. Never mind.


    N – Neurotic. See comment above.


    N – Nude. And typing. Heh.


    Web:


    P – Music-lover. (Yeah I know, but 'M' is close to 'P', right?) I will listen to anything. And I'm a human jukebox. Throw out any word or sentence and I can make a musical reference to it.


    A – Anarchist. But not the violent, destructive kind. I just like my own rules best. They make the most sense.


    N – Nerdy. I used to work in a comic book/gaming store. I could expound on all things X-Men, Sandman, DM and read your Tarot cards. All in Elven.


    T – Talented in the kitchen and elsewhere.


    Ssynesthesiaspecifically music-color synesthesia, which allows me to see some sounds as moving, colored shapes; ordinal-linguistic personification, which means that numbers, letters and dates have specific genders (there are three) and definite personalities for me, and number form synesthesia; wherein numbers and dates occupy a certain 'space' and have a shape. Cool, huh?

    Labels: , ,

    13 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Bud wrote in a love letter...

    The synesthesia thing is Just. So. Fucking. Cool! I really really want to have long conversations with you about this. Especially in relation to music.

    6:23 PM, August 17, 2007  
    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    "T – Talented in the kitchen and elsewhere."

    Cool!

    6:59 PM, August 17, 2007  
    Blogger Cheesy wrote in a love letter...

    Synesthesia??? Pass me some 'shrooms!!!

    Um Pants?? "'M' is close to 'P', right?" ummmm... you skipped over NO!! lmao That just cracked me up!

    7:07 PM, August 17, 2007  
    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    Heh. I've had 2 glasses of wine and all I focused on was the fact that you're in the nude. That doesn't make me gay does it?

    I feel like going to a Brandi Carlile concert and then getting pulled over by the cops in Englewood!

    Miss you Pants! :)

    9:50 PM, August 17, 2007  
    Blogger JustCallMeJo wrote in a love letter...

    *snicker* ....Elven....he he he
    /j

    3:42 PM, August 18, 2007  
    Blogger amusing wrote in a love letter...

    The Curmudgeon has a photographic memory and I always thought that was cool (though wondered what that meant if he'd seen me naked...). But music/color brain wonderland is even cooler.

    So when are you giving us each a tarot reading -- in all your free time?

    8:02 AM, August 19, 2007  
    Blogger Esereth wrote in a love letter...

    "all in Elven" *snort laugh*

    Me, I know way too much about Leonard Nimoy.

    9:44 AM, August 19, 2007  
    Blogger ms chica wrote in a love letter...

    Anarchist. Thank goodness I'm not the only one.

    6:55 PM, August 19, 2007  
    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    I got as far as "nude" and sort of mentally wandered off into my own little world...did you finish the meme?

    11:14 AM, August 20, 2007  
    Anonymous clowncar wrote in a love letter...

    Okay, Smarty-pants. "Throw out any word or sentence and I can make a musical reference to it?" How about arc-welding? You have 30 seconds. Go!

    4:37 PM, August 20, 2007  
    Blogger amusing wrote in a love letter...

    Bet she could detail orc-welding for you -- in Elven no less....

    12:54 PM, August 21, 2007  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Bud, it is trippy from what I understand, having never done acid. I'd LOVE to have that conversation when you've got the time. :-)

    So you shall discover Meno. ;-) Thank you for the care package. Everything arrived safe and sound on Monday. *hug*

    Dude, Cheesy, from what Iunderstand...;-) and I'm a positive person so I skipped over the NO. ;-)

    Heh, Schmoop. Now _I've had two glasses of wine and all I can think about are your piercings. (Everyone look away while the gay men flirt with each other...;-))

    Elen sila lumenn omentilmo, Jo. ;-)

    It means that if he can project him mind onto film I'd be checking xxx sites if I were you, Amusing. ;-) Tarot readings...that might get interesting...

    The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins, Es? :-)

    Ah, one more reason to love you, Chica. :-)

    I think I did, Ir. But I don't remember because I'm thinking about your little Donald Sutherland Pod Pocket Rocket. *snort*

    Everyone, look! Mr. Clowncar's allowing me to re-live my greatest triumph! *ahem* Arc of a diver/EFFORTLESSLY!!! (And it was less than two seconds the first time, remember? )

    I probably could tonight, Amusing. *wink*

    9:52 PM, August 22, 2007  
    Blogger Mother of Invention wrote in a love letter...

    Wow! You are even more unique than I thought! I'm not even sure I totally understand the synthes..whatever and I've never heard of it.

    My brain has a million thoughts flying into it at one time. Someone told me I needed an air traffic controller to direct them!

    I love music too but have a hard time listening to to much country and opera. I'm a folkie/bluesie babe.

    9:09 AM, August 28, 2007  

    Post a Comment

    << Home