Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Thursday, July 26, 2007

    Gone Campin'

    See you on Monday or so. I'm off to sit on a rock in the middle of a river and listen to music. I need this like oxygen.

    Labels: , , ,

    14 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    Styx lyrics for labels? Heh. You roxor. Have fun, Dancy Pants. Any chance of a picture with Hairy Back Guy this year? I miss him so...

    4:50 PM, July 26, 2007  
    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    Have a wonderful time in the" mountinks!" Are you bringing your hat?

    7:01 PM, July 26, 2007  
    Blogger Stucco wrote in a love letter...

    Hippie.

    10:38 PM, July 26, 2007  
    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    Enjoy the quiet. It is NOT quiet here.

    9:55 AM, July 27, 2007  
    Blogger Popeye wrote in a love letter...

    Mmmmmmmmmmmm . . . .

    9:56 AM, July 27, 2007  
    Blogger JustCallMeJo wrote in a love letter...

    Yeah, what Stucco said.

    Hippie.

    Have a fantastic time. Be safe.
    /jo

    5:13 PM, July 27, 2007  
    Blogger amusing wrote in a love letter...

    You can get leashes for kids...

    (DIdn't I already leave this comment?)

    Hope you had a blast!

    9:36 AM, July 29, 2007  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Alas, Ir, Hairy-Back Man was nowhere to be found. And he made me look so good, too. ;-)

    A-yup, Schmoop. And all I could think about as the rain poured every night on our tent was that Harry Potter & Co. were big fat whiners in theirs. ;-)

    That's Ms. Dirty Hippie to you, Stucco. ;-)

    Of course it's not quiet; you've got disco there, Meno. Grab Maggie's & Ms. Chica's bums for me. ;-)

    Mmmmm..hmmmmm, Popeye. :-)

    My feet stank too, Jo. Fantastic time was had, but legs were banged up in the St. Vrain. Ah, well.

    I think you did, Amusing, and it always makes me slap my forehead and say, 'Why HAVEN'T I gotten leashes yet!?!?' Blast was had by all. Photos to follow.

    8:54 PM, July 29, 2007  
    Blogger D-Man wrote in a love letter...

    I blew a kiss across the ocean.

    2:56 AM, July 31, 2007  
    Blogger Mother of Invention wrote in a love letter...

    Nothin' better than doing that far away from everything!

    7:10 PM, July 31, 2007  
    Blogger Lynn wrote in a love letter...

    How deep/fast does this river flow? and what kind of music?

    8:22 PM, July 31, 2007  
    Blogger ms chica wrote in a love letter...

    Quiet? What's that? I'm jealous...oh wait I'm home and it's too quiet here.

    7:53 PM, August 01, 2007  
    Blogger Lynn wrote in a love letter...

    Um Nancy, did you fall in?

    7:34 PM, August 03, 2007  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Thanks, D-Man. :-)

    It was BEAUTIFUL, MOI.

    Lynn,the river is only about two feet at its deepest, but it runs pretty fast in the middle, as rivers do. By any other standards, it's really more of a creek, but we take what we can get out here in Mthe desert. The music is Bluegrass.

    DId you gt a chance to ride the L, s. Chica? They roar like dragons...

    I did fall in, actually. Got the big old bruise on my shin to prove it. Oohhh...you mean, because I've been quiet. Yeah, I guess I did.

    11:21 PM, August 08, 2007  

    Post a Comment

    << Home