Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Wednesday, July 25, 2007

    Continuing with That Theme

    A very tired, but VERY happy Des Moines Girl just called me to say that she is now the proud mama of a GIANT baby boy.

    'Bruiser' is nine pounds, eight ounces.

    Everyone's awestruck. DMG's a petite lady.

    Congratulations, guys! I love you!!!

    Labels: , , ,

    2 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Lynn wrote in a love letter...

    Ouch...that's like giving birth to a 3 month old.

    1:33 PM, July 26, 2007  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    That's how SHE felt! :-)

    10:19 PM, July 29, 2007  

    Post a Comment

    << Home