Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Monday, July 23, 2007

    And Now for Something Completely Happy



    Meet my new cousin!





    This is Liz's grandchild. He's beautiful, isn't he?


    Mazal Tov!




    Labels: , ,

    14 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    Welcome, tiny one with the roses in your cheeks and the bright promise of a new life in your eyes!

    7:32 PM, July 23, 2007  
    Blogger patches wrote in a love letter...

    I wish you would be in Chicago too! We WILL meet, one day. Hope, promise, and faith, a small handsome soul.

    9:18 PM, July 23, 2007  
    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    Welcome to the planet little one.

    I wish you could be in Chicago too. I'll miss you.

    11:09 PM, July 23, 2007  
    Blogger Maggie wrote in a love letter...

    Wow he's beautiful. Welcome to this world tiny cousin.

    11:57 AM, July 24, 2007  
    Anonymous kerner wrote in a love letter...

    He IS a cute little guy.

    ND, I'm actually here because Des Moines Girl stopped blogging. You're her friend; do you know why?

    12:18 PM, July 24, 2007  
    Blogger Mother of Invention wrote in a love letter...

    Hey, he looks like a full-fledged little person ...bright, alert and all that hair!

    7:11 PM, July 24, 2007  
    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    He's adorable! I need details in an email. Height, weight, time came into the world etc. :) Liz is definitely proud of him! I am sure of it!

    7:17 PM, July 24, 2007  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Ok, I'm going to smile a lot. :-)

    Thanks, Ir, that's beautiful. :-)

    Yup, we will, Patches. :-) The little guy is in Chicago, which is a double-whammy.

    I miss you too, Meno. :-)

    He's a marvel, Maggie. :-)

    Thanks, Kerner, and thanks for stopping by and de-lurking. :-) Why is DMG not blogging? Stay tuned tomorrow and I'm sure I'll be able to tell you why she hasn't been blogging then. It's a good thing. (big :-) )

    Oh, he's going to be a genius if he takes after his folks, MOI. :-)

    You'll get 'em, Schmoop. And his middle name begins with an 'E', for Elizabeth. *teary smile*

    7:41 PM, July 24, 2007  
    Blogger Lynn wrote in a love letter...

    OMG. Look at that cute face, and that little tongue sticking out. He sure is a cutie!

    9:00 PM, July 24, 2007  
    Blogger Cheesy wrote in a love letter...

    I walked around Home Depot all day pushing a cart with a baby seat... I for the life of me couldn't find the baby aisle....
    Welcome to the nut house sweet wee one!

    11:22 PM, July 24, 2007  
    Anonymous kerner wrote in a love letter...

    hehe....probably there's another little clown in Des Moines, but I will await confirmation from you.

    9:49 AM, July 25, 2007  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    He's adorable, Lynn! :-)

    LOL...I hit a two-for-one sale, Cheesy. What was I thinkin'? What were YOU thinkin'? ;-) And nut house it is...

    Eh, you're red-hot Doc! News forthcoming soon, I hope. :-)

    10:30 AM, July 25, 2007  
    Blogger Da Duck wrote in a love letter...

    aaaaaaaaaaaw!! TOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!

    3:04 PM, July 26, 2007  
    Anonymous kerner wrote in a love letter...

    I get it at last. Another Warner Bros. fan heard from. So what's the news, ya wascally wabbit?

    8:59 AM, July 31, 2007  

    Post a Comment

    << Home