Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Sunday, June 17, 2007

    Mercy

    I've been in Illinois for about 12 hours and already things are not going well.

    More later.

    Labels:

    12 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    Uh oh. What are you doing in Illinois?

    8:47 AM, June 17, 2007  
    Blogger patches wrote in a love letter...

    I'll save you! Where's Illinois?

    12:55 PM, June 17, 2007  
    Anonymous Rudi wrote in a love letter...

    100 Million comments washed up on the shore.

    Sorry you are "ill" in ois.

    2:20 PM, June 17, 2007  
    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    Have they forced you to go to grandMONSTER"S home already? Or are they in their "parallel play" mode? Are the boyos doing okay? Did you bring your cell phone? Lock yourself in a closet and call me if you feel the need to have contact with the outside world. :)

    2:27 PM, June 17, 2007  
    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    Wow...all the good Illinois jokes were used up. *lol* Dealing with family seems to be the universal symbol for "having difficulties, send alcohol." Hang in there, perhaps it'll get better. Didja bring a wooden stake for the Grandmonster's heart?

    3:07 PM, June 17, 2007  
    Blogger Lynn wrote in a love letter...

    Let your body be in Illinois and your mind be anywhere else!

    9:39 PM, June 17, 2007  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    That's what I'm asking myself, Meno. Family 'vacation.'

    Way up in Yankee country, Patches.

    Oy, Rudi. You got it. 100 million castaways wishing they were home.

    Nope; she comes over tomorrow night. SOOO looking forward to it. I can feel the pins sinking in right now... At this point parallel play would be an improvement. At least this still all goes over the boyos' heads. I will call if I get a second of privacy.

    There are no good Illinois jokes, Ir. Red wine, please, and I'll be in your debt for life. Only buckets of water kill her kind, dear.

    I'm trying real hard to find my happy place, Lynn. Hmmm...3 X's on the door, wonder what those are for? Think I found it...

    11:41 PM, June 17, 2007  
    Blogger JustCallMeJo wrote in a love letter...

    A week? Is that how long the requirement is? Do you want me to make up some excuse for why you HAVE to come back to Colorado?

    Text messaging is goooooooood when you find you are unable to speak.

    11:43 PM, June 17, 2007  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    TWO weeks, Jo.

    1:16 AM, June 18, 2007  
    Blogger amusing wrote in a love letter...

    Two weeks? Yikes.
    My dad just emailed about renting this wonderful cottage up on the water in Maine next year. If I stay focused on the water and biking and staring at stars, I think I can manage it.

    7:02 AM, June 18, 2007  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    I'm with you, Amusing.

    7:45 AM, June 18, 2007  
    Blogger Da Duck wrote in a love letter...

    well there's your problem...illinois!

    11:57 AM, June 18, 2007  

    Post a Comment

    << Home