Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Tuesday, May 08, 2007

    Post 250 -- Seattle

    Morning. The sun is shining, there's not a cloud in the sky in the capital of rain. Schmoop and I are headed for the beach.

    For some reason beyond reason, my laptop refuses to play nicely with Stucco's network, and I can't blog from my laptop. I believe this has something to do with Jo, who told me to unplug. heh.
    So. Photos later. Beach now.

    This is heaven.

    Labels: , ,

    19 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Andy wrote in a love letter...

    No fairs!

    9:49 AM, May 08, 2007  
    Blogger Maggie wrote in a love letter...

    Sunny days in Seattle is most definitely heaven. Enjoy and take pictures - people need proof of the sun up there. Oh and breathe deep, that salt air is most healing.

    1:25 PM, May 08, 2007  
    Blogger Mother of Invention wrote in a love letter...

    Sounds like a wonderful start! I love beaches...bring back a jar of its sand..it's good luck!!

    3:34 PM, May 08, 2007  
    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    Oh, it's always like this here. Just don't tell anyone!

    6:04 PM, May 08, 2007  
    Blogger JustCallMeJo wrote in a love letter...

    STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER, NANCY.

    You are on vacation.

    Go have fun with Schmoop and Stucco. Go.

    Go.

    /jo

    7:21 PM, May 08, 2007  
    Blogger patches wrote in a love letter...

    Yeah, Nancy's on vacation. Nancy's on vacation! (insert loud whooping noises, here).

    7:41 PM, May 08, 2007  
    Anonymous O wrote in a love letter...

    Come home soon. Can't sleep.
    Love,
    O

    9:16 PM, May 08, 2007  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Hmm...Beach good. Sun good. Friend good. It's all good! :)

    11:22 PM, May 08, 2007  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    LOL Directly above me is actually a comment from Schmoop, cleverly disguised as me. My computer is still not playing with the group.

    Sorry Andy!

    Salt and flowers, maggie. Un. Be. lie. ve. Able.

    And sand dollars, MOI. Lots of them!

    Hee hee... I was sworn to secrecy years ago as a new immigrant wife to Colorado, not to tell everyone that the state is not covered in snow year-round. I can keep Seattle's sunny secret too. ;-)

    From where I'm sitting Jo, I can see 5 laptops and one desktop. This is the house of a computer guru.

    Come up and see me sometime, patches! :-)

    Awwwww, O. :-)

    11:42 PM, May 08, 2007  
    Blogger Cheesy wrote in a love letter...

    Im so glad we are having grand weather while your here!!!

    11:42 PM, May 08, 2007  
    Anonymous Rudi wrote in a love letter...

    Hmmmmmm, I think I know what's going on:
    "my laptop refuses to play nicely with Stucco's network"

    Your laptop is imbued with mid-western morals. It's simply fending off the lecherous advances of Stucco's left-coast network!

    But seriously folks...

    Dear Schmoop & Stucco: Thanks for taking care of Pants!

    Best wishes to all for a fun week.

    4:01 PM, May 09, 2007  
    Blogger Scott from Oregon wrote in a love letter...

    Yes, unless you hit fog (I did on the way up in Arcata) the beach weather is awesome...

    Hope you got all the sand out of your, ummm... system...

    4:56 PM, May 09, 2007  
    Blogger Stucco wrote in a love letter...

    Rudi- you don't kow how right you are!

    O- your turn.

    8:28 PM, May 09, 2007  
    Anonymous Da Duck wrote in a love letter...

    Have fun! But ALWAYS carry an umbrella in Seattle!!

    ALWAYS!

    12:31 AM, May 10, 2007  
    Blogger Jay wrote in a love letter...

    Always pick beach.
    Beach over anything else.

    4:53 PM, May 10, 2007  
    Anonymous d-man wrote in a love letter...

    I do love to be beside the seaside.

    I'm two stone's throws away at this new house.

    4:40 AM, May 11, 2007  
    Anonymous clowncar wrote in a love letter...

    Got the okay - I'm teaching Flannery's "Good Country People" about a Bible salesman who seduces a one-legged woman, steals her leg, and leaves her in the barn. Good, wholesome family entertainment!

    9:08 AM, May 11, 2007  
    Anonymous clowncar wrote in a love letter...

    p.s. - have fun in the surf!

    9:09 AM, May 11, 2007  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    It was beautiful, Cheesy, even down in Oregon on Cannon Beach.

    lol, Rudi! That must be it. They took very good care of me.

    Always!?! I got a SUNBURN Duckie!lol

    Yes, Jay. Absolutely. Wise woman.

    Aw, D-Man, now I'm jealous. ;-)

    I wish I was in that class, Clowncar. Just to see the looks on their bright little faces...

    2:38 PM, May 12, 2007  

    Post a Comment

    << Home