Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Monday, May 07, 2007

    Am I Packed Yet?

    No.

    But, I do have three dinners prepared and out of the way. And I have an all-important list of things I can't forget.

    It would be good if I could find the list.

    But, I have a post.

    And even though we will be in a car for hours on end, Schmoop and I still managed to talk for half an hour this morning.

    And I will have hours to myself on a plane. I will fly with wings on my ankles and bells on my toes.

    Hee!

    And I'm meeting Meno! And possibly Scott from Oregon!

    So life is good. Very good.

    Carpe diem!

    Labels: , ,

    10 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    Well, i hope the people you are meeting are nice!!

    Don't worry about packing, just bring some dental floss, that's all you really need.

    3:40 PM, May 07, 2007  
    Blogger patches wrote in a love letter...

    You don't need a stinkin' list. All you need is advil for the morning after.

    3:54 PM, May 07, 2007  
    Blogger Maggie wrote in a love letter...

    Oh I'm so thrilled for you! Meeting Meno AND going to Seattle. Can you hear how green my face is? Hee hee. Have a splendiferous time!

    5:43 PM, May 07, 2007  
    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    Be safe, be careful, and be sure to annoy the TSA guys. They love it when you wave and yell and make a big fuss over them.

    6:06 PM, May 07, 2007  
    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    See you soon! :)

    6:30 PM, May 07, 2007  
    Blogger Mother of Invention wrote in a love letter...

    That's so cool meeting real live bloggers! I know tons of bloggers in the States have done this and I have never met another Canadian blogger! Maybe some day. It is such a unique connection we all have!

    Hope you have a great trip and have lots of tales to post when you return.

    7:48 PM, May 07, 2007  
    Anonymous d-man wrote in a love letter...

    Here's to meeting internet peoples!

    4:11 AM, May 08, 2007  
    Blogger amusing wrote in a love letter...

    Bon Voyage!

    8:01 AM, May 08, 2007  
    Blogger lu wrote in a love letter...

    Fun, fun, fun...dang, I'm envious.

    Soak it in!

    9:15 PM, May 08, 2007  
    Blogger jeje wrote in a love letter...

    michael kors outlet online
    nike roshe one
    links of london
    nike huarache
    basketball shoes
    adidas yeezy boost
    air jordan shoes
    yeezy boost
    cheap jordans
    true religion outlet

    9:09 PM, March 22, 2017  

    Post a Comment

    << Home