Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Tuesday, April 17, 2007

    Thank you, and Here You Go

    I've been accused of thinking by Popeye, so much so that I've gotten an award for it. See?





    The award originated here. And, it is now my duty to pass on the award to five other worthy Bloggers. It was a tough choice, because I think you are all mighty thinkers. So, I decided to give out this award to the Bloggers who can put me into another world with their writing.

    Esereth -- The true definition of a 'thinking blog', in my opinion. Esereth will talk about anything, and well.

    Irrelephant -- This guy is a terrific writer, especially when he's talking about the little things.

    Maggie -- Poet extraordinaire.

    Meno -- Superior Blogger. Funny, smart, observant.

    Patches -- Consummate artist in everything she (or rather, Missus Chica) does.

    Runners Up (Consider yourselves awarded):

    Mona -- Creator of Poetry Friday, and author of a second blog, Cherry Stem Knots. Whew, hot!

    Scott from Oregon -- I don't think I've ever seen so many stories. He's got an endless supply.

    Popeye -- I'm not sure if this counts as tagging back, but... He meanders, but he meanders well. And he's my first commenter. You changed my life, man! *sniff*.

    Labels: , ,

    8 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Maggie wrote in a love letter...

    Oh my, thank you. That is an honor.

    1:44 PM, April 17, 2007  
    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    Oh my stars and garters, thank you dear! I think of all the peer-gifted awards I could have earned and I realise that this one is something to be proud of. Coming from a writer of your caliber it means even more.

    2:53 PM, April 17, 2007  
    Blogger patches wrote in a love letter...

    Wow, I'm flattered to be included in such great company.

    4:57 PM, April 17, 2007  
    Blogger Scott from Oregon wrote in a love letter...

    Well, as Curly from the Three Stooges once said...

    "I keep trying to think but nuthin' happens!"

    5:21 PM, April 17, 2007  
    Blogger Mona Buonanotte wrote in a love letter...

    Wow, thanks, Nancy! I'll have to write more steamy stuff...mmmm...(mind wanders).

    9:06 PM, April 17, 2007  
    Blogger Popeye wrote in a love letter...

    Aw shucks. . .

    2:26 PM, April 18, 2007  
    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    Oh stop it, you're making me blush. I love this list as i know all but one, but you can be sure that i will be checking out that one.

    It's almost May!!!!!

    4:48 PM, April 18, 2007  
    Blogger Mother of Invention wrote in a love letter...

    There are so many great blogs out there and a lot of writing talent!
    Many I can see are good enough to get published.

    7:00 PM, April 18, 2007  

    Post a Comment

    << Home