Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Friday, April 13, 2007

    Six Word Story Meme Redoux

    So. It looks like the Six Word Story Meme has really rippled across the blogosphere. Welcome, all you new lurkers. Stick around. And if you've played along, let me know so I can read your stories. I LOVE stories...
    You can read two chapters in my little old novel, 'Just Another Love letter.'


    I've compiled some of my favs, in no particular order. Thanks to Turnbaby for shooting this thing around and doing a compilation of your own.



    Turnbaby--


    Bought dress

    Bought shoes

    Danced alone


    Lizza--


    Dawn's here.
    Sleep, love.
    You're exhausted.

    Hi! How are you?
    Oh.
    Goodbye.




    Kiyotoe – (REALLY interesting site)


    We buried...
    the answer...
    with him...





    Morgen --


    Forgive me, please. Sorry I snapped.



    Trav--


    April passions.
    November rain.
    Never again.



    Diana--

    Found one mitten
    Child Size
    Blue


    Scott--


    Is this
    part of
    your finger?


    Lake's empty, officer.
    The town's gone.


    Esereth --


    It's hard.
    That's what she said.


    Patches --


    One kiss, changed their relationship forever.


    He touched her shoulder. They left.




    D-Man--


    "Rumors of my death are greatly..."



    Stucco--


    I picked at it. It bled.


    Cheesy--


    Distance will not make me desperate.


    Meno--


    Is it love? Do we care?

    Clowncar--


    God's dead. I'm not. Kiss me.


    Mona-- (LOVE these!)


    "Dear Dad. I quit. Love, Jesus."

    "Come in. Don't mind the blood."


    Maggie--


    He heard words I didn’t say.


    Put your pants on, he's home.


    Lisa --


    The baby cried.
    No one heard.



    Popeye --


    No officer, YOU look drunk.

    His fall was surprising and fatal.


    Rudi--


    you touch it
    I love it


    Amusing --

    She lost her mind. Zombies again.


    Des Moines Girl--


    I like rollercoasters!
    Wheeee!
    Uhh!...Urp!


    Lynn--


    It's bad news. Don't give up.


    Kelkel--


    What should I do with us.


    Irrelephant --


    She entered his life, which changed.


    Lazy--



    The rain fell. It was pushed.


    Mother of Invention --

    Mist rises and clears up 'misteries.'


    Mini Lenox --


    I forgot my bow
    He played alone

    Labels: , , ,

    8 people left me a love letter:

    Anonymous d-man wrote in a love letter...

    Love the compilation.

    5:37 AM, April 14, 2007  
    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    Oh thanks for that!

    9:39 AM, April 14, 2007  
    Anonymous clowncar wrote in a love letter...

    So very cool. I was about to say my fave was Mona's, but then read Lisa's, and Amusing's (always a sucker for the zombie reference) and realized they are all pretty damn good.

    I think the word "meme" is kinda overused, as most memes are just questionnaires. But this 6 word story thing was true meme in that it was truly viral, taking on a life of its own and wriggling its infectious way around the internet.

    10:17 AM, April 14, 2007  
    Anonymous Anonymous wrote in a love letter...

    Torturous, elusive sleep.

    CT scan tomorrow.


    --Andy

    12:39 PM, April 14, 2007  
    Blogger Mother of Invention wrote in a love letter...

    Thanks, Nancy!

    Addition to Diana's:

    Lost: One Kitten
    All Black
    "Soot"

    3:10 PM, April 14, 2007  
    Blogger Mona Buonanotte wrote in a love letter...

    Will this be a regular feature?

    (Wait...6 words...I'm now officially obsessed.)

    10:14 AM, April 16, 2007  
    Blogger Maggie wrote in a love letter...

    Thanks Nancy. This was so fun.

    10:28 AM, April 16, 2007  
    Blogger Lynn wrote in a love letter...

    Thanks for the memories. Twas fun.
    I wrote six words...once again.
    Please help me...I am stuck.

    8:09 PM, April 17, 2007  

    Post a Comment

    << Home