Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Tuesday, March 13, 2007

    I can see that

    a daffodil bulb I potted up two weeks ago will be blooming when I wake up tomorrow.

    Good night.

    7 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    What a nice good morning surprise! Almost as nice as a hot cup of Earl Grey, and much nicer than being bitten by a monkey.

    6:57 AM, March 13, 2007  
    Blogger amusing wrote in a love letter...

    All my outdoor bulbs were up and green, but now are blasted and brown from the February snows and frost.

    The snowdrops wave at me through the window each morning though.

    Enjoy your daffodil. Maybe a bunny will have laid an egg there too.

    7:04 AM, March 13, 2007  
    Blogger patches wrote in a love letter...

    Glad the squirrels didn't snack on it.

    7:53 AM, March 13, 2007  
    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    What a wonderful thought to put you to sleep!

    11:55 AM, March 13, 2007  
    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    I love daffodils. They are 10 for $3 at the store right now, and because i won't cut the ones in my garden, i buy them.

    1:23 PM, March 13, 2007  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    It was an excellent morning surprise, Ir. And much nicer than being bit by a monkey. Ewww....Monkeys...ebola...ewww... *shudder*

    Oh, I love snowdrops. Sorry to hear about your frost-blasted bulbs. They may still surprise you.

    I've got this one in my kitchen window, Patches. Though a squirrel _did_ try to get in through our open patio door this afternoon. And daffodils are poisonous, which makes them perfect for this squirrel-infested neighborhood.

    That and prometrium, Schmoop. ;-)

    Oh, I know, Meno. I can't bring myself to cut my outdoor flowers either. A cutting garden would be totally lost on me.

    4:38 PM, March 13, 2007  
    Blogger TunnelVision wrote in a love letter...

    Very nice blog indeed.

    You are welcome to read and comment on my blog:

    Synopsis of a new post 9/11 thriller-

    Most of the English thrillers have predominately western focus and I am trying to give an Asian perspective, back ground and motivation. Most of the action takes place in India, Pakistan and Afghanistan. The plot is set in motion by an ambitious, exiled communist hardliner having strong links with Afghan warlords and Pakistani chieftains. Greedy deal makers, antique smugglers and undercover agents complicate the matrix as few innocent lives are changing for ever.

    11:19 AM, March 17, 2007  

    Post a Comment

    << Home