Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Saturday, March 10, 2007

    Do not attempt to adjust your monitor

    Clowncar here. I am temporarily hijacking Ms. Dancehall's blog. Our children, as I type, have a naked plastic baby on top of stump, and are poking it with a stick. And laughing. Lord of the Flies in Suburbia.

    Me, I'm about to have a beer.

    We will now return you to your regularly scheduled progamming.

    Labels: , ,

    7 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Bud wrote in a love letter...

    Thanks for that twisted little update! Carry on.

    6:24 AM, March 11, 2007  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    It really wasn't as bad as it sounds...

    9:50 AM, March 11, 2007  
    Blogger patches wrote in a love letter...

    Kinda sounds like fun....you never know when those plastic babies are gonna turn on you.

    10:29 AM, March 11, 2007  
    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    Hello, Clowncar! Sounds like a perfect afternoon for little ones. Have a beer for me. Are you a "Guiness person" too?

    9:12 PM, March 11, 2007  
    Blogger Scott from Oregon wrote in a love letter...

    Heads will roll!!

    10:22 PM, March 11, 2007  
    Anonymous clowncar wrote in a love letter...

    Nope. I'm an Avalanche and Irish whiskey kinda guy, Schmoop.

    And heads actually did roll. My wife decapitated aforementioned naked plastic baby while trying to clean it. The kids laughed and wanted to see it again.

    9:30 AM, March 12, 2007  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    yeah. Lil Hux has a nasty streak. Don't cross her.

    12:33 PM, March 12, 2007  

    Post a Comment

    << Home