Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Wednesday, February 14, 2007

    Happy Valentine's Day

    Thanks for coming to the party, everybody! I hope everyone had a good time. Cabs are lined up outside for those who need them, and I think there are a few of you.




    Labels: , , , ,

    19 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    Happy Valentine's Day Pants!

    Now where did I leave my bra? ;)

    12:10 PM, February 14, 2007  
    Blogger Bud wrote in a love letter...

    Happy VD!

    12:41 PM, February 14, 2007  
    Anonymous Rudi wrote in a love letter...

    Your Bra? Now let me see ... (interpret that as you like ;)

    Last time I saw Lisa (http://boredhousewife.blogspot.com/) she wasn't wearing one. Maybe she took it.

    12:42 PM, February 14, 2007  
    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    That was a great party Nancy! But please, don't do it again for at least 6 months, or i'll have to check into rehab like all the cool celebrities.

    I think i saw the dog wearing a bra. Is that it?

    2:26 PM, February 14, 2007  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    You too, Schmoop! Oh, and it IS Valentine's day, so I wouldn't worry about finding the bra. It'll just end up on the floor next to your bed anyway...

    The only happy thing about VD is the activity leading up to it, Bud... ;-)

    So I see you've met Lisa, Rudi.

    Thanks, Meno. I'll probably hold off 'til midsummer. I'm thinking pool party...
    Don't you mean all the OTHER cool celebs?
    Hey, you're right! Somebody stop that dog!

    3:34 PM, February 14, 2007  
    Blogger Maggie wrote in a love letter...

    Shanks for the party. I had a great time. Am I shtill talking loud? Did you shay cab? I don't think I should drive...

    Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day.

    I'm wearing a bra. No wait, that's mine. But someone walked by with one on their head. They said they losht their tiara.

    5:44 PM, February 14, 2007  
    Blogger Dantares wrote in a love letter...

    After that I should spend the next week in bed recuperating. Think I'll write an essay instead.
    Dantares.

    7:39 PM, February 14, 2007  
    Blogger Scott from Oregon wrote in a love letter...

    Alcohol never affects me.

    Unless there are woman around...

    Hope someone is there to help out with bottle cap search patrol and cigarette butt pick-up duties.

    That bra belonged on the front of my car. Can I have it back?

    9:57 PM, February 14, 2007  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Here Maggie, let me help you into this nice yellow car. Yes, yes, lovely bra.

    Here you go, Dantares. Give my regards to Rusonia.

    That's what they all say, Scoot. Into le cab you go. Not many cigarette butts, but lots of cigar dogends. You can have the car bra back along with your car tomorrow. (and judging by the lace, I'd say you drive a popular model).

    8:21 AM, February 15, 2007  
    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    Scott, I didn't know your car wore a C cup...it looked smaller than that.

    Ooh, save the cigar bands for me, I've got some decoupaging projects that are screaming for more cigar bands.

    9:47 AM, February 15, 2007  
    Blogger Stucco wrote in a love letter...

    This entire shindig, I wasn't inappropriately touched (well, except by Scott, but what else is new?).

    What was I doing wrong? Was it the burning codpiece?

    10:09 AM, February 15, 2007  
    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    Stucco- No one could inappropriately touch you because of where you placed your tiara!

    1:40 PM, February 15, 2007  
    Blogger JustCallMeJo wrote in a love letter...

    Oh, my. I showed up too late...


    .....Damn, Pants, your house is trashed.

    Pants...? Pants....? O...? Guys? You okay there? You want some water? Maybe a painkiller? What's that on your head?

    3:25 PM, February 15, 2007  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Pssst...Ir, his car stuffs its bra with Kleenex...and here's some Acid and Punch bands. Pretty, huh?

    Stucco, you surprise me. I didn't think you considered ANY sort of touching 'inappropriate'. Ok, except maybe from Scoot.

    Well, that's what you get when you go driving off into the desert, Jo. Here, put on a tiara. Ew, maybe not _that_ one... Stucco! You forgot something!

    7:25 PM, February 15, 2007  
    Blogger Mona Buonanotte wrote in a love letter...

    Who's up for breakfast?! Everybody needs a good greasy breakfast after a night of partying....

    I think I left my socks somewhere....

    6:37 AM, February 16, 2007  
    Blogger patches wrote in a love letter...

    I'm sorry...I took the bra. I needed it on the roof to launch water balloons at the guest who left too early. Two for one, you know!

    8:54 AM, February 16, 2007  
    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    Patches, that was an excellent idea! I'd sacrifice my best, black lace Victoria's Secret bra to see water balloons launched from it :) I know Pants would too!

    3:38 PM, February 16, 2007  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Oh yeah Mona, I could go for some bangers and rashers! Heh. I said banger. I don't see any socks. Some nice stockings...wow, I'm keeping these...

    A cat'll take a bra. Hey, those aren't balloons! Unless Trojan's extended their product line...

    Heh, Schmoop -- the bra that launched a thousand balloons. My bra might launch a ping pong ball.

    4:11 PM, February 16, 2007  
    Blogger Scott from Oregon wrote in a love letter...

    I've heard rumors that I am inappropriately touching people AGAIN!!

    Ahhh, well...

    The bane of my existence...

    inappropriate touching...

    Can someone tell me what appropriate touching feels like?

    8:23 PM, February 16, 2007  

    Post a Comment

    << Home