Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Saturday, February 17, 2007

    Friday Poetry Challenge A Day Late

    Mona issues a word challenge every week, and this week I decided to give it try. The word is 'heart', or hart. Here goes:


    Lost Hart


    Was it you

    who left the snow prints

    looked in my window

    blocked the moon

    virgin light

    your shadow waking me


    Was it you

    who danced with me

    snow melting under our feet

    my little green prints

    yours, shaped like hearts

    Labels: , , ,

    9 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    So is your pun. *grin* Very nice piece of work, Nancy Pants. Very ethereal.

    2:39 PM, February 17, 2007  
    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    Hart of my heart.

    Very nice Ms. D.

    5:45 PM, February 17, 2007  
    Blogger Maggie wrote in a love letter...

    Lovely. You have such a beguiling way with words.

    8:52 PM, February 17, 2007  
    Blogger Bud wrote in a love letter...

    Awww! I LOVE that!

    10:51 AM, February 18, 2007  
    Blogger Mother of Invention wrote in a love letter...

    Nice! Very unique. I love the heart-shape footprints!

    8:33 PM, February 18, 2007  
    Blogger Mona Buonanotte wrote in a love letter...

    This makes me feel like dancing naked in the snow...I'm sure if I'm quiet enough, the neighbors won't mind....

    12:43 PM, February 19, 2007  
    Blogger Nicci wrote in a love letter...

    love it!!

    4:42 PM, February 19, 2007  
    Blogger Jay wrote in a love letter...

    Sweet.

    4:06 AM, February 20, 2007  
    Anonymous d-man wrote in a love letter...

    That
    was wicked.

    3:33 AM, February 21, 2007  

    Post a Comment

    << Home