Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Monday, January 08, 2007

    Well, Kids

    See you on the other side!

    WoohooHOO!

    12 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Nicci wrote in a love letter...

    hmm..good luck!!

    eerh, hmm..is that the right thing to say?

    6:01 AM, January 08, 2007  
    Blogger Bud wrote in a love letter...

    We are all here when you get back! Let us know.

    6:31 AM, January 08, 2007  
    Blogger ephelba wrote in a love letter...

    Enjoy the pain meds! We'll be thinking goof thoughts for you!

    7:05 AM, January 08, 2007  
    Blogger amusing wrote in a love letter...

    I'm humming Steely Dan tunes. xo

    7:07 AM, January 08, 2007  
    Blogger Popeye wrote in a love letter...

    Sending lots of good thoughts your way. . .

    8:02 AM, January 08, 2007  
    Blogger Stucco wrote in a love letter...

    You'll be fine and I'll make vulgar follow up remarks.

    8:15 AM, January 08, 2007  
    Blogger Maggie wrote in a love letter...

    Steely Dan and Dr. Bear hard at work in Quebec! Happy dreamless sleep and groggy pain med days.

    8:55 AM, January 08, 2007  
    Blogger Lisa wrote in a love letter...

    Good luck, sweetheart!!

    We'll be here waiting.
    Hurry back now, y'here?

    9:08 AM, January 08, 2007  
    Anonymous Rudi wrote in a love letter...

    I'm in the waiting room with the rest of the ragtag brigade. I'm onto my second SD cd. No Dr. Bear looking over me but Yoda and Godzilla pour their blessings down over my monitor for you.

    10:18 AM, January 08, 2007  
    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    Sending positive thoughts your way honey!
    We'll be anxiously hopping from foot to foot awaiting news.

    11:05 AM, January 08, 2007  
    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    Steely Dan as promised!

    4:45 PM, January 08, 2007  
    Blogger Scott from Oregon wrote in a love letter...

    She got the WoohooHOO mojo. She don't even need no stinkin' Steely Dan...

    9:05 PM, January 08, 2007  

    Post a Comment

    << Home