Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Monday, January 08, 2007

    The Other Side

    O here with a brief update on Ms Dancehall. Surgery went well and she was home by 10:30 am and is resting well. I'll leave revealing all the gory details of her condition to her.
    Thanks to everyone for the good juju.
    O

    13 people left me a love letter:

    Anonymous Rudi wrote in a love letter...

    Thanks for the update O.

    Okay everybody, you can breath now.

    I 'spect you (O) have got your hands full.

    A wife in recovery (we always thought that about her ...),
    the boys and a mother-in-law in the house, no problem right?

    12:57 PM, January 08, 2007  
    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    Did you get a chance to see Dr. S. before the surgery? I really hope you did. Tell him "hello" for me at the follow up ;).

    O. I hope all is well at the house and that you get a chance to relax at some point now that Pants is home.

    Love to all of you from Seattle.

    1:17 PM, January 08, 2007  
    Blogger Stucco wrote in a love letter...

    Let's see how much Steely Dan I can use here:

    Did "Doctor Wu" do the "Dirty Work" and Pants is "Home at Last"? "Only A Fool Would Say That" this was no big deal, and thanks to O "I Got The News". "Any Major Dude Will Tell You" that we're all relieved and hope that she never has to "Do It Again".

    Feh. I'm not all that into Steely Dan. I think Pants (and the rest) should convalesce in Seattle. I know this place that'd just do.

    2:05 PM, January 08, 2007  
    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    Dood, you totally stole my thunder! And honestly you did a pretty fair to middling job of it. *golf clap*

    Welcome back to the Land of The Living, Nancy Dancy!

    4:46 PM, January 08, 2007  
    Anonymous O wrote in a love letter...

    Actually, I was just a spare it seems. Justcallmejo was with us at the hospital and at the house until 1:30ish, the boyos were on their best behavior, my mother in law (whom I get along with) was taking care of everything. I just needed to go and get a prescription. Our neighbor brought lasagna, garlic bread & dessert.
    Thanks again everyone.
    O

    5:45 PM, January 08, 2007  
    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    Hey, did the Frangos arrive at the store ;) ?

    6:15 PM, January 08, 2007  
    Anonymous O wrote in a love letter...

    Yeah. Today. It'll sort itself out jes' fine. :)
    O

    7:01 PM, January 08, 2007  
    Blogger Scott from Oregon wrote in a love letter...

    Woohoohoo backwards is ooh ooh oow!

    It works both ways miss pants...

    So if you need to say Ooh Ooh Oow! Go ahead. It'll do you a world of good.

    9:09 PM, January 08, 2007  
    Anonymous d-man wrote in a love letter...

    Thank you for the update.

    2:18 AM, January 09, 2007  
    Blogger Dantares wrote in a love letter...

    Excellent.
    Lasagna and garlic bread? damn good neighbours!
    Dantares.

    2:33 AM, January 09, 2007  
    Blogger Nicci wrote in a love letter...

    Thanks for the update. Glad everything went well.

    6:36 AM, January 09, 2007  
    Blogger Maggie wrote in a love letter...

    Sigh of relief. See you soon. Thanks O.

    7:29 AM, January 09, 2007  
    Blogger Esereth wrote in a love letter...

    Talking about the crazy gore always help the healing. Bring it on Sister.

    3:07 PM, January 09, 2007  

    Post a Comment

    << Home