Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Friday, January 19, 2007

    I've Waited for This!!

    Yes! It finally happened!



    According to the good people at Home Depot, I AM Nancy Dancehall!

    Does this mean I can skip all that pesky legal paperwork?

    Labels: , , ,

    11 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    Pants, I am so happy for you. I refer to you as my friend "Nancy" to all of the new peeps I meet. You will always be "Pants" to me ;)

    9:44 PM, January 19, 2007  
    Blogger amusing wrote in a love letter...

    Have I mentioned my worry that if I were ever to know you in person I would have to refer to you as Nancy, thus confusing everyone around you who knows you by a different name? (Note I didn't say "real" name -- cuz really, which one is real, hmmmmmmmm?)

    10:41 PM, January 19, 2007  
    Blogger Maggie wrote in a love letter...

    Its funny, just the other day I was contemplating the sort of comfort that comes from having an alter ego personality. Perhaps it will become a post. Anyways, are your worlds colliding? Will the universe collapse?

    7:12 AM, January 20, 2007  
    Blogger Lucia wrote in a love letter...

    I love this! I hope now you don't need to file 2 sets of taxes, one for you, and one for Nancy Dancehall.

    7:24 AM, January 20, 2007  
    Blogger Bud wrote in a love letter...

    They're gonna try to sell you flooring. I just know it.

    8:18 AM, January 20, 2007  
    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    Now you can blame everything on her!

    8:57 AM, January 20, 2007  
    Blogger Scott from Oregon wrote in a love letter...

    I want to know how Nancy (aka Pants) Dancehall is feeling? Does she share that with strangers?

    Also, to answer a question. Mum has probably (due to sickness and meds) gone beyond writing her memoirs for this lifetime. Which is one of the reason I write my stories down before I too, get conked in the head...

    Also, When you feel better, I am anxiously awaiting a Sam's Day Off analysis. I keep thinking I have written on the wrong foot, with the wrong beat, and in the wrong font...

    But go easy on me. I was born in February...

    2:17 PM, January 20, 2007  
    Blogger amusing wrote in a love letter...

    Hey, is today the first day of "Aquarius"? (It's the Youngest's birthday today -- he's with his dad -- I wonder if this makes him an aquarius after all?) When and where is the Aquarius birthday party? I 've got to shine up my tiara!

    3:19 PM, January 20, 2007  
    Anonymous clowncar wrote in a love letter...

    That's pretty funny. What's the Seinfeld reference?

    Hey, if you need some green, you should blog about the last day of Rockygrass (when Tim O'Brien played such a magical set). Take us back to a glorious summer day while we're stuck in the middle of winter!

    3:26 PM, January 20, 2007  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    You know, Schmoop, my head turns now when I hear 'Nancy'. :-)

    That's ok, Amusing, because each person around us would probably know me by a different nickname anyway. _I_ can't remember which one is real myself. :-) And your son is a cusp-boy! The sun entered Aquarius at 6:03 this morning. Don't worry. We'll adopt him into the tribe if he isn't, won't we, my fellow Aquarians -- Scott and Des Moines Girl (and you of course)?
    Oh, and are you suggesting I throw another Blog party? You do remember what happened at the last one, right...? ;-)

    I juggle my many worlds, Maggie, and when they do collide, it's usually with humorous results. May it always be so. :-)

    I'm going to start using Nancy Dancehall as my Nom De Plume, Lucia, so I HOPE I'll be filing two tax returns! ;-)

    LOL! Dancehall flooring, Bud? Hey, my folks are in your neck of the woods tonight. They cruise tomorrow. Story to follow.

    But will it stand up in court, Meno? ;-)

    Frankly, Nancy Pants has felt better, Scott. But she's felt worse, too, and probably shares too much with strangers. :-)
    I'm sorry to hear that about your Mum. I'm amazed at what I've read about her life. And seriously, Sam's been on my mind. When I get a free minute... Overall, great beat, but the beginning needs shaping up. More later.

    Here you go Clowncar; 'According to the state of New York, you ARE the Assman!'
    As far as I'm concerned, according to his last _stand-up_, Kramer IS the Assman.
    Oh, man the last day of Rockygrass... *deep green sigh* Sweet! Now I'm getting requests! Lessee...Frangos, Rockygrass, editing, Google Earth stories...
    All in good time.

    9:55 PM, January 20, 2007  
    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    Officially Nancy Dancehall. Sa-weeeet!

    Seems I came to the party late, sorry. *s*

    I guess I need to adopt a second name, so I can launch my own second life as Irrelephant...er... Something. Something Irrelephant.

    Mr. Completely Irrelephant, at your service. *S*

    7:49 AM, January 21, 2007  

    Post a Comment

    << Home