Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Thursday, January 25, 2007

    Greetings

    And welcome to the Vomitorium.

    Do not breathe deeply while you are here. Please clean and sanitize your keyboards. You don't want this shit.

    Even the dog is sick.

    Going back to bed now.

    Addn:

    Schmoop's word verification: (See? The magic spreads!)


    Labels: , , , , , ,

    18 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Stucco wrote in a love letter...

    See? Colorado is diseased. I was a healthy young chap when I moved there, and a crippled, haggard, wheeze of a frail upon leaving.

    As with the villager in Monty Python's Holy Grail that'd been turned into a newt- "I got better"

    9:24 AM, January 25, 2007  
    Blogger Scott from Oregon wrote in a love letter...

    OMG Stucco. I was born in Denver and was YELLOW for three weeks upon arrival.

    You are probably on to something, I mean look at the Broncos...

    That is my favorite line of all time except for a few others.

    "I keep trying to think but nothing happens!" Curly

    "Calmer 'n' you, Dude..." Walter

    "I'm not a gerbil, let me out!" Me.


    Nancy Pants Dancehall. You had better get better in a hurry for the sake of all that is good and wholesome in the world...

    9:32 AM, January 25, 2007  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Oh sure, I throw up a throw-away entry, and get a comment within 10 minutes! Heh.
    God, what a beautiful phrase, 'wheeze of a frail'. Glad you got better. I need to tak the Seattle cure too.

    9:37 AM, January 25, 2007  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Oh, wait; make that two comments! Hiya, Scott!

    9:37 AM, January 25, 2007  
    Blogger Bud wrote in a love letter...

    You're sure living in a big bowl of suck right now. Take it easy, girl. Come back when you feel like it.

    11:25 AM, January 25, 2007  
    Blogger Popeye wrote in a love letter...

    All kinds of Ew.

    1:19 PM, January 25, 2007  
    Blogger Lucia wrote in a love letter...

    Bleeaahh!! Get well!

    4:44 PM, January 25, 2007  
    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    Oh do come to Seattle. the weather is always nice here. Really.

    I'm off to sanitize my keyboard.

    5:15 PM, January 25, 2007  
    Blogger Maggie wrote in a love letter...

    I can't be pithy like Meno, how do I follow her?

    Get well and post soon so I can try to beat her to the comments and then I won't look so dull.

    7:11 PM, January 25, 2007  
    Anonymous da duck wrote in a love letter...

    EEEEEEEEEEEW!!!

    Get well!!!

    1:24 AM, January 26, 2007  
    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    Heh. "Driving the porcelain bus." Heh.

    Any time you bring up bodily excrements, guys love to comment. What's with that? ;)

    9:33 AM, January 26, 2007  
    Anonymous Rudi wrote in a love letter...

    You have my sympathies, especially because everybody go it at once.
    We've had it hit everyone in the house not all together.

    Bud: "a big bowl of suck" I like it.
    (the phrase that is, not the bowl)

    11:45 AM, January 26, 2007  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Big bowl of suck. Bud, darlin', that's been my January.

    Got that right, Popeye. Ew as far as the eye can see.

    Thanks, Lucia. Feeling better. Oh, and to answer you blog, I picture you in jeans, t-shirt and a big fruit hat. Just can't get past that fruit salad on your head. :-)

    One of these day Meno, believe me. You want to meet? I'm odd, but I'm small and easily overpowered.

    No one can be as pithy as Meno, Maggie. LOVE the new haircut, and the moustache is stunning. ;-)

    Thanks, Dukie! Be glad you're on THAT side of the big pond!

    What IS with that, Shcmoop? Thanks for sending the word verification. More proof that the Universe has a sick sense of humor. ;-)

    Aw, you too Rudi? Yuck. ( owe you a couple of emails. I owe EVERYBODY a couple of emails. But I just wanted to say a quick thanks for sharing that.)

    6:08 PM, January 26, 2007  
    Blogger Cheesy wrote in a love letter...

    dammit... feel better

    8:47 PM, January 26, 2007  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    I do. Thanks, Cheesy!

    11:25 PM, January 26, 2007  
    Blogger amusing wrote in a love letter...

    Hey! I left a comment yesterday and it saved it and everything and now it's not here!

    Devastated I am.

    7:44 AM, January 27, 2007  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Dontcha hate that?

    11:07 AM, January 27, 2007  
    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    Pix Barf. The Universe in one sick bi*ch.

    Glad you're feeling better there, Dancy. It hasn't reached the Bayou State yet, perhaps viruses don't care for the near-liquid air.

    8:04 AM, January 28, 2007  

    Post a Comment

    << Home