Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Tuesday, January 09, 2007

    Back

    I blame you all.
    You and your Steely Dan mantras and mp3 prayerwheels. You good prayers, thoughts, wishes, vibes and of course the WoohooHOO mojo.

    I had a wonderful recovery. SO much easier than last time. I came out of the anestheia discussing the latest coup in Fiji with two of the nurses. One was going to book a cruise there. I suggested she not, and to avoid Thailand for the same reaon. Thanks, D-Man, for making me look all smart and stuff.

    The good news. Dr. S. found no endo. It hasn't come back. I guess the healthy diet's paying off.
    But what he did find was a cyst the size of my fist. Granted, my hands are small (I know, but they're not yours, they are my own...huh? Oh...sorry.), but, um. Ouch. It was pretty big. I rememer seeing pictures, shortly after dicussing Fiji. I don't really remember them all that well, and I guess Dr. S. took them with him.

    Ok. I'm partying with Prince Vicadin. And blogging behind my mom's back. Remind me to tell you the continuing story of the Frangos. I might come out looking like a hero! Hee!

    Love to you all.

    13 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    Have a vicadin for me ; ) Yes! More Frango stories!

    5:08 PM, January 09, 2007  
    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    Welcome back, Dancy.

    6:52 PM, January 09, 2007  
    Anonymous Rudi wrote in a love letter...

    Glad to have you back.

    WoohooHOO!

    6:57 PM, January 09, 2007  
    Anonymous patches wrote in a love letter...

    You're already a hero where the Frangos are concerned...you did what most of us would only dream about. Happy vicadin!

    8:04 PM, January 09, 2007  
    Blogger Scott from Oregon wrote in a love letter...

    I HOPE you have small hands. I just looked at my fist...

    The size of Stucco's nuts...

    Glad you made it home without a bus pass.

    9:50 PM, January 09, 2007  
    Blogger amusing wrote in a love letter...

    So, is it in a jar? With Mr. Potatohead eyes and stuff just for fun?

    Glad all is well. And that you still love Dr. S. And that I can finally get back into your comments.

    9:53 PM, January 09, 2007  
    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    Excellent news! But on to the important stuff. How much did it weigh?

    Can't wait for the rest of the frango fracus.

    10:57 PM, January 09, 2007  
    Blogger Maggie wrote in a love letter...

    Happy Cystless Day! Enjoy the Vicadin and welcome back.

    6:09 AM, January 10, 2007  
    Blogger Popeye wrote in a love letter...

    (I'm happy you're feeling well and that things are looking good)

    7:26 AM, January 10, 2007  
    Blogger Bud wrote in a love letter...

    I had the Steely Dan and the Yoga thing going for you. Glad that is all such good news. Can't wait to hear about how it all worked out with MOM. But don't rush. Be good to YOU.

    7:57 AM, January 10, 2007  
    Anonymous clowncar wrote in a love letter...

    I played the live version of Bodhisattva driving home from Denver on Monday for your benefit (along with lots of other SD - I have a sweet SD mix cd for long drives). Hope it helped. Sorry I missed your call.

    Hey, your Mom should guest-blog for the week you are recuperating! Now THAT would be fun....

    12:09 PM, January 10, 2007  
    Anonymous d-man wrote in a love letter...

    The D-Man is here for your edification. Or was that effluvium? I forget.
    Anyway, his magical ninja powers were there for your protection.

    Good to hear you are recovering good.

    In the end, only kindness matters...

    3:02 AM, January 11, 2007  
    Blogger Scott from Oregon wrote in a love letter...

    helloooooo?

    8:54 PM, January 11, 2007  

    Post a Comment

    << Home