Since this is my long day
Four jobs I've had:
1. Lab Rat – as a teenager, I worked in a pathology lab. Duties included fetching stray paperwork from cadavers in the morgue. BTW, in case it was keeping you up at night, Elvis really is dead. One of my pathologists was on the spot. He said they scooped handfuls of pills out of the poor guy.
2. Tarot Card and Crystal Seller – In a (gasp) comic book store. Told you I was a geek.
3. Something Naughty – For a day. In a documentary. I thought it would be interesting. It wasn’t.
4. Copywriter for a Magazine for Process Control Engineers – My specialties were ISO 9000 quality compliance and smokestack scrubbers. I thought it would be boring. It wasn’t.
Four dream jobs I want:
1. The second most famous writer you’ve never heard of.
2. Owner of Sam Wise Acres -- an off-the-grid organic farm that runs on a produce subscription service. Features goats, ducks, rabbits and a rooster named Chanticleer.
3. Host of the This Old House Hour.
4. Work from home and earn thousands of $$$$$ every month, with no buying, no selling, no strings attached, following a simple program that requires only an hour of my time every week!
Four places I've lived:
3. A largish rustbelt town in the
4. The ‘ghetto’ (ha!) of
Four of my favorite foods: (Oh God, only four!?!)
1. Duck a la anything
2. Seafood (lobster, crab, shrimp, blowfish, calamari, salmon, Chilean sea bass…)
3. Chocolate anything (especially ice cream, preferably from this little pub in
4. Big Daddy’s BBQ in
5. Chipotle (See? I told you I couldn’t keep it to 4)
Four TV shows that I like to watch: (I don’t watch a lot of TV, so does NetFlix count?):
1. Upstairs Downstairs
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Dead Like Me
4. Six Feet Under (Die Nate Die!!!)
Four Movies I could watch over and over again:
1. It’s a Wonderful Life
2. The Wizard of Oz
3. Forrest Gump
4. Anything with the Marx Brothers, Johnny Depp or Marilyn Monroe in it.
Four Places I would rather be:
On the N17,
Four Websites I visit:
Hmmm….other than the ones already posted on my nav bar.…
http://www.jacquespepin.net/recipes/archive.html - Recipe of the Month – Jacques Pepin
http://www.foreignword.com/ -- Foreignword.com
http://dictionary.reference.com/ -- Dictionary.com
http://janus.astro.umd.edu/ -- The Astronomy Workshop
Four people I want to tag:
1. Anthrax De La Clowncar – get a site, you old geeze! Dammit! (The man actually builds websites, so he has NO excuse.) Join us.....
2. Neil Gaiman (Yeah, like he reads this)
Everybody else I leave off the hook…unless you want to do this.