Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Tuesday, December 26, 2006

    Not That I'm Done with the Book, But...

    I think I just wrote the last scene in the last chapter.

    I feel like a goose-feathered angel just walked over my grave, whistling.

    That's my bird by the way; a Canadian Gander. A silly goose.


    De nada.

    10 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    And will I be distraught after I read it? :)

    10:14 PM, December 26, 2006  
    Blogger amusing wrote in a love letter...

    Wahoo! Being snowed in agrees with you, apparently!

    3:15 PM, December 27, 2006  
    Blogger Scott from Oregon wrote in a love letter...

    Woohoohoo!

    When do I get a gander?

    6:15 PM, December 27, 2006  
    Anonymous clowncar wrote in a love letter...

    That has gotta feel good. Do you like your last sentence? Last sentences kill me.

    4:17 PM, December 28, 2006  
    Blogger Stucco wrote in a love letter...

    "Call me tomorrow and tell me how deep it is"
    (still chuckling over that one...)

    11:14 PM, December 28, 2006  
    Blogger Bud wrote in a love letter...

    Glad you got that over with! Can't wait to read it! Hey, you have any electricity there with all that snow?

    8:30 AM, December 29, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    I hope not, Schmoop. :-)

    Yes, yes it does, Amusing. I wish you the same god fortune with your Love.

    Heh, clever, Scott. I'll shoot you a copy after I fix chapter three. Weak ankles as it stands. I want to get you the best copy because I respect you editing so much.

    I DO like the last sentence, Clowncar. I might even keep it. :-)

    Heh hehheh eh heh...about eight inches, Stucco...

    Oh, darlin', it's faaaar from over. :-) We do have electricity, Bud. Underground wires; gotta love them. Welome back and how was your trip!?

    11:51 AM, December 29, 2006  
    Blogger JustCallMeJo wrote in a love letter...

    *bounce* *bounce* *bounce*

    (When do I get a preview?)

    *highfive*
    /jo

    5:05 PM, December 29, 2006  
    Blogger amusing wrote in a love letter...

    So now what are you going to do with all that free time? Shovel?

    6:03 PM, December 29, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Patience, patience. It's faaar from done, still.

    Heh. No doubt. Three feet and counting. Shoveling is far easier and more profitable than writing a book.

    11:46 AM, December 30, 2006  

    Post a Comment

    << Home