Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Thursday, December 07, 2006

    My Thoughts Today

    Are with my friends who are enduring the loss of their little one.

    6 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Maggie wrote in a love letter...

    Oh man. I'm so sorry.

    2:01 PM, December 07, 2006  
    Blogger Bud wrote in a love letter...

    I can't think of anything worse than that. I'm deeply sorry.

    3:31 AM, December 08, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Thanks, guys. I don't know what else to say about her.

    12:24 PM, December 08, 2006  
    Blogger Scott from Oregon wrote in a love letter...

    yes. brutally sad

    9:35 PM, December 08, 2006  
    Blogger Lucia wrote in a love letter...

    How painful. So sorry.

    9:59 AM, December 10, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Thanks, guys.

    10:04 PM, December 12, 2006  

    Post a Comment

    << Home