Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Sunday, December 31, 2006

    Invocation

    Dear Sophia, take me by the hand today and show me all I've missed.

    Now stop blogging and write, Dancehall! Finish it.

    Music: KT Tunstall, Suddenly I See

    11 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    Go, Dancehall, Go! Write write write and write some more!

    Gooooooooooo CLOSURE!

    12:00 PM, December 31, 2006  
    Blogger amusing wrote in a love letter...

    and then she typed "The End" and meant it.

    3:26 PM, December 31, 2006  
    Blogger Bud wrote in a love letter...

    Get it on, Girl!

    4:14 PM, December 31, 2006  
    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    Write Write Revolution.

    Cheering you on!

    5:21 PM, December 31, 2006  
    Blogger Maggie wrote in a love letter...

    Woo woo woo, go Dancehall go!

    Brought to you by your less than coordinated, not too perky, cyber cheer squad. :-)

    Happy New One!

    5:36 PM, December 31, 2006  
    Blogger Scott from Oregon wrote in a love letter...

    ygohvn (oops! That goes in that other box...)

    Uhhh... Make a fellow Aquarian proud?

    6:55 PM, December 31, 2006  
    Anonymous Anonymous wrote in a love letter...

    Pants- Happy New Year! I want to buy a hardcover copy of your book. I want it to decorate my shelf after the 5th reading of it :) It is a beautiful story that needs to be published. You need an agent this year, to help you reach your goal. I am sending positive thoughts out into the universe for you.

    -Schmoopie

    8:28 PM, December 31, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Thank you thank you thank you! Four hours of uninterrupted writing time today. It does a body good.

    I did Ir, I did! :-)

    Welll...not quite yet, Amusing. But closer! If I get my butt in gear I think another month...

    Oh, I did, Bud! :-)

    Woot, meno! Thanks!

    Maggie, my favorite cheerleader! Happy New Year! :-)

    Will try, Scott. I'll race you to the publishers. ;-) Happy New Year!

    _Buy_ a hardcover, Schmoop!?!? Puh-leeze! I'll send you all the special editions. And the universe? She hears. She laughs, but she hears. ;-) Happy New Year!

    9:15 PM, December 31, 2006  
    Blogger amusing wrote in a love letter...

    hey, fellow Aquarian here. When's the party?

    6:08 PM, January 01, 2007  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Hee! Lessee...I _think_ Scott's on the 7th. I'm on the 9th. How 'bout you?

    6:22 PM, January 01, 2007  
    Blogger amusing wrote in a love letter...

    10th. Aquarians rule!

    3:29 PM, January 02, 2007  

    Post a Comment

    << Home