Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Monday, December 11, 2006

    Hating Blogger

    Who's with me?

    Ever since switiching over to Beta, I haven't been able to leave comments, and I keep getting logged out. Ga!

    Maybe Blogger just hates me.

    8 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Meno wrote in a love letter...

    Blogger keeps trying more and more urgently to get me to switch to beta. But because of stories like your (yours is not the first complaint i've read) i am afraid.

    3:40 PM, December 11, 2006  
    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    I have also had trouble leaving comments. It is sooo frustrating!

    3:51 PM, December 11, 2006  
    Blogger Maggie wrote in a love letter...

    I have taken the path that Meno takes. I am too afraid to switch. I fear the day they force it on me like some horrid medicine my mother would give me and tell me its for my own good when we all know it's main function would be to make you gag...

    4:32 PM, December 11, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Don't do it! Don't go oward the Blogger Beta light!

    Now let's see if THIS will post!

    8:06 PM, December 11, 2006  
    Blogger Scott from Oregon wrote in a love letter...

    Me too!
    Maybe we can all go haloscanning in the desert?

    9:29 PM, December 11, 2006  
    Blogger Misfit Duck wrote in a love letter...

    yes, I am not liking blogger which is why, if everything goes as planned, I will have my own domain in January or February using Word Press or Blog-City.

    And Haloscan is giving me all sorts of problems too!!!

    1:33 AM, December 12, 2006  
    Blogger Sir wrote in a love letter...

    Actually what is annoying me intensely at the moment is that when leaving comments on other peoples sites, Blogger seems to be attempting to display my real name. Considering that the only place Google have my name at all is on an email account which is not associated to Blogger, I find this very very worrying indeed.
    And, incidentally, why I am appearing as "anonymous."
    Dantares.

    4:31 PM, December 12, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    I'm all for haloscanning in the desert! (Um, how do we do that?)

    Let me know how Word Press and/or Blog-City go, Duckie.

    Ew, that is a creepy problem, Dantares. But I already know your real name... ;-)

    10:04 PM, December 12, 2006  

    Post a Comment

    << Home