Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Sunday, December 31, 2006

    Happy New Year




    Love to you all. *smooch*



    Labels: , ,

    8 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    Happy Gnu Year, Nancy Dancy! *taking a quick waltz around the dancefloor with you*

    7:41 AM, January 01, 2007  
    Blogger Froggie wrote in a love letter...

    Happy New Year to you too. You know, we used my crystal champagne flutes just like that last night. It was a bit of a struggle to stay up until midnight to pop the cork, but we managed. 2007 (yawn) rawks, I think--it looks like the rain's stopped, at any rate.

    9:14 AM, January 01, 2007  
    Blogger Misfit Duck wrote in a love letter...

    Happy New Year to you too!!! *Puss kram*

    9:59 AM, January 01, 2007  
    Blogger Popeye wrote in a love letter...

    And love to you, too.

    2:53 PM, January 01, 2007  
    Blogger amusing wrote in a love letter...

    Thanks, gal pal! HUGE thanks! wink wink. Happy New Year indeed. And to you.

    6:06 PM, January 01, 2007  
    Blogger Maggie wrote in a love letter...

    You kissed me! LOL. Its ok though, because I'm in Quebec and everyone does that here. Happy New Year!

    6:29 PM, January 01, 2007  
    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    And love and champagne back to you.

    8:25 PM, January 01, 2007  
    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    Love to you too Nancy Pants! Here's to a wonderful year.

    9:25 PM, January 01, 2007  

    Post a Comment

    << Home