Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Monday, November 20, 2006

    Words

    Anybody who has a Sitemeter has done a post on Weird Searches that Brought People to My Site.

    But I have a fun little twist at the end.


    winged reaching chained -jewelry -necklace -attic -ball (One could write a poem...)

    rights of wifes ownen husband house (hoo-boy)

    position for rectal exam (this one seems silly to ask)

    lord please dont let me be miss (...issippi? Unmarried?)

    first rectal exam (no comment)

    Nextdoor Nancy (not your typical girl next door)

    just another love letter blog (Yay! Somebody's looking for my book!)

    blue angels bikers (yum yum)

    grey stockings (heh)

    nancy who "has converted" (to what, I have no idea)

    fractalog (Yay! Another brainiac!)

    "put yer hat on" (only if you want to be in the band)

    MARTHA STEWART TWILIGHT PLUM CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS. (someone obviously takes decorating VERY LOUDLY AND SERIOUSLY)

    be careful it's gonna rain frogs (doesn't everyone's mother say this to their kids on grey mornings?)

    designer office chair (wish I had one)

    "Prostitution in Space" (I'm all for it!)

    snow patrol funeral and bells walking (I'll add it to the poem...)

    justanotherloveletter.blogspot (Woot! A fanboy!)

    site:blogspot.com "pee pee dance" pee (And this BEFORE I reviewed Urinetown)

    Nancy Dancehall (Another fanboy!)

    how did the Jewel scarabs get its name (I want to know that too. Come back if you find out.)

    pictures of amish friendship bread (Got 'em.)

    shockandawe (It's a word?)

    Lucky 13 Owl (Huh?)

    cartoons of descartes (Go buy one from Marvin Hill)


    But what if we all had meatjacks*? What are the search words that would lead someone to your head? What are the words that make your ears perk up when you hear them, words that you keep bumping into on the street? What's rattling around in your brain pan right now? Not necessarily descriptions of yourself, but some of the words you think about.


    Here are some of mine:


    bartender

    twins

    garden

    mermaid

    Oregon

    meatjack

    angel

    “love and gravity”

    Da'ath

    “fractal geometry”

    Thanksgiving

    rain

    Universe

    “Dark matter speeding up gravity”

    "cars from the '20s, '30's, 40's"

    "Old pick-ups"

    Homeless

    "never go home again"




    *You know, the little gizmo popularized by William Gibson's novels, which allows a person to plug their brains directly into their computer.

    6 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Esereth wrote in a love letter...

    'Oh lord please don't let me be misunderstood' is a song on the oldies station.

    And mildly unrelated, what is your connection to Marvin Hill and why do you post so many of his pictures and does he charge you copyright?

    2:42 PM, November 20, 2006  
    Anonymous O wrote in a love letter...

    I'd like to know why your site showed up twice relating to rectal exams.

    And are you thinking about homeless because I keep bringing up the homeless guys around the new shop?
    O

    3:30 PM, November 20, 2006  
    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    i know that this i sthe first place i would come to if i wanted information about rectal exams.
    I gotta dump that silly counter i have and get this one, it looks like fun.

    4:24 PM, November 20, 2006  
    Blogger Bud wrote in a love letter...

    Words in MY head? It's always boring until I get them down in a song. Sometimes it's still boring. But a trip through your brain pan is highly entertaining. Thank you very much.

    8:16 PM, November 20, 2006  
    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    My new Ono-Sendai meatjack (the new ver 2.0, with the extra iPod USB port) is backordered, AGAIN. I'm so aggravated. I swear, you send people overseas a money order and you PRAY.

    6:06 PM, November 21, 2006  
    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    "last train home"
    "ocean waves"
    "glass beads"
    "yoga positions"
    "sailboats"
    "Budda"
    "timeless tatoos"
    "moonlight at the beach"
    "struggles of the human race"
    "happiness for my children"
    "endless orgasms"

    These are a few thoughts on my brain today :)
    oh and...
    "how much I will miss Nancy Pants" :(

    8:04 PM, November 21, 2006  

    Post a Comment

    << Home