Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Sunday, November 12, 2006

    Sunday

    Somewhere overhead geese are flying through the falling snow.

    The house is quiet. The coffee cools.

    How's your morning?

    8 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger amusing wrote in a love letter...

    Snow?
    Snow!

    11:18 AM, November 12, 2006  
    Anonymous Anonymous wrote in a love letter...

    got up around 11am after a night of too much cider and too much food. Fell asleep on the couch again. Slept until around 4pm so I missed most of my morning.

    No snow but TBS said we had a wicked hail storm.

    2:15 PM, November 12, 2006  
    Blogger Lucia wrote in a love letter...

    Pretty much 'xactly the same as yours, but the snow is already on the ground.

    2:51 PM, November 12, 2006  
    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    My daughter and i clean cat cages at an adoption place on Sunday morning. So before i was even awake, i was walking into a room that reeked of cat shit.
    I would rather have the snow, but the kitties are cute.

    3:18 PM, November 12, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Snow. Three times. Gone now. Colorado. 'Nuff said.

    MD: That's the best kind of morning!

    Lucia: Cool.
    Do be careful if you decide to go to Dhaka after all.

    Meno: I prefer to wake up and smell the COFFEE, but to each her own. ;-)
    Actually, I think what you do is great. Let me know if you ever get in a talkative, black, part-Siamese male with green eyes. I'll pick him up when I go to visit Schmoop and Stucco after they move. I'm sure they'd keep an eye on him til then. :-)

    6:50 PM, November 12, 2006  
    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    I'm on it!

    9:21 AM, November 13, 2006  
    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    I'd love to keep an eye on your kitty for you, Pants! I drank coffee all day and enjoyed the falling snow while Stucco enjoyed the rain in WA! I am turning green with jealousy. (I know... good things come to those who wait.) BTW- We have decided to make the small bedroom on the 2nd floor a reading/guest room. So you can come carve your initials. :) Check Frontier or Alaskan airlines.

    11:51 AM, November 13, 2006  
    Anonymous Anonymous wrote in a love letter...

    How's your morning?

    Dark.

    /jo ;)

    6:59 PM, November 13, 2006  

    Post a Comment

    << Home