Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Thursday, November 30, 2006

    The Last Day

    of NaBloPoMo. Last post.

    Woot! I made it!

    (P.S. Yesterday was a piece of fiction I wote about two years ago. Just to clarify.)

    10 people left me a love letter:

    Anonymous clowncar wrote in a love letter...

    I'm not really sure that qualifies as a post.

    Hey, that World War Z book was a trip! I recommend it. I'm now getting sucked into Cormac's latest. Reads like a whispered prayer for the dead. I'm making myself stop after 50 pages each night so I don't finish too soon.

    11:38 AM, November 30, 2006  
    Anonymous Anonymous wrote in a love letter...

    See here Pantaloones- that there raven you are using as your avatar clearly HAS WINGS. You are out to bring your blog down from within, aren't you?

    8:42 PM, November 30, 2006  
    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    Your fingers must be tired from posting yesterday's blog!

    9:09 PM, November 30, 2006  
    Anonymous Anonymous wrote in a love letter...

    So next month is NaFaLoMo..

    Who's in?

    9:44 PM, November 30, 2006  
    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    Congratulations. You survived. Whew! I need a drink after this month.

    Scott, ? I need a translator because i'll bet it's food.

    11:00 PM, November 30, 2006  
    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    good, good, good, not food. damn

    11:01 PM, November 30, 2006  
    Anonymous Anonymous wrote in a love letter...

    Hey! Congrats on making it through the month! And good fiction to boot! I'll definitely come back to your blog in the future.

    2:39 PM, December 01, 2006  
    Anonymous Anonymous wrote in a love letter...

    For some reason, the past few days of posts weren't showing when I checked in. Weird.

    So I'm late in contributing to the party of chit-chat. Sorry.
    /jo

    1:02 AM, December 02, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Yeah, probably not, Clowncar. And no, you will NOT get me to read WWZ. 'A whispered prayer for the dead'...nice!

    Ooo..pantaloones! New one, Stucco! Yes, yes, it does have wings, and must therefore be an unconscious effort to bring down my own BS from within. Heh.
    Actually, it's just there til I can find a photo of myself that doesn't make me cringe.

    Nope, Schmoop. Typed that one up about a year and a half ago. :-)

    NaFLoMo? Do elaborate, Scott. Nice red shirt BTW.

    Let's go, Meno! First round's on me. Typos be damned! ;-)

    Hey, Princess, thanks! And thanks for stopping by. I wish you luck on you job hunt.

    I'm late to, Jo. Sometimes you have to hit the 'refresh' button when going to a Blogger page, or it won't show you the latest entry.

    4:56 PM, December 02, 2006  
    Blogger jeje wrote in a love letter...

    michael kors outlet online
    nike roshe one
    links of london
    nike huarache
    basketball shoes
    adidas yeezy boost
    air jordan shoes
    yeezy boost
    cheap jordans
    true religion outlet

    9:08 PM, March 22, 2017  

    Post a Comment

    << Home