Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Thursday, November 23, 2006

    Happy Thanksgiving!





    The shirt says it all.

    10 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Dantares wrote in a love letter...

    Oh Good.
    Glad to hear it.
    Dantares.

    1:26 PM, November 23, 2006  
    Blogger Des_Moines_Girl wrote in a love letter...

    Glad you had a joyful Thanksgiving! :-)

    5:04 PM, November 23, 2006  
    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    Soooo, I take it things went well there. *lol*

    Happy Turkey, Nancy Dancy!

    5:16 PM, November 23, 2006  
    Blogger Stucco wrote in a love letter...

    I thought the turkey said it all. Or maybe that was Gerald. Thanks times a billion Pants! You guys are the best. We stopped for the night in Laramie (I don't want to fall asleep at the wheel of that slow moving beast).

    8:22 PM, November 23, 2006  
    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    I had tears in my eyes as we pulled away from your house this afternoon. All I could think of is what wonderful friends you and O. have been to us. O. took the time to come help us with our back-breaking move (one call and he was there!) And you spent so much time and energy making that absolutely delicious feast. Thank you so much. I am so glad you have this blog so we can stay in touch and share a bit of our lives via the www.

    8:57 PM, November 23, 2006  
    Blogger Bud wrote in a love letter...

    So does the smile!

    5:00 AM, November 24, 2006  
    Anonymous Anonymous wrote in a love letter...

    Yes it does. Cookiemaking was big fun, thanks for havin me. I hope the boyos fell asleep before 0300.
    /jo

    9:15 AM, November 24, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Thanks, Dantares! :-)

    We did, DMG. How was yours?

    Thanks, Ir! Sounds like you had a good one too.

    Thanks, Stucco. I'm so glad you guys could make it. Be careful on the road today and tomorrow. We're going to miss you!

    Yeah, I had tears too, Schmoop. I keep thinking we're going to Tuk Tuk next Tuesday. It's not sinking in. Come back! :-( We'll be up to see you guys. I've got to carve my initials after all.

    :-) Bud.

    I got them down around 10:30, nothing unusual for my night owls. Twas fun. I still have a sugar hangover. Glad you could come over. :-)

    1:54 PM, November 24, 2006  
    Anonymous Rhea wrote in a love letter...

    Happy Thanksgiving! Here in Boston my friends made a meal using just Colonial American recipes, with one from Martha Stewart thrown in.

    2:17 PM, November 24, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Thanks for stopping by, Rhea.

    What a COOL idea! I'd love to see the menu. And it's just not Thanksgiving without Martha!

    2:40 PM, November 24, 2006  

    Post a Comment

    << Home