Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Friday, November 10, 2006

    Friday Filler

    Gone writing. I can at least PRETEND I'm in that Novel in a Month Contest Thingy. But since I AM in the Post a Day Contest Thingy, I gotta post this.

    So you're on hold. Pretend you hear elevator music.

    In the meantime, PLEASE scroll down to Tuesday, Nov. 7: An Excerpt from Just Another Love Letter.


    Criticism, people! Gimme criticism!

    Love ya. Mean it.

    Addendum:

    O's dad is not doing well today. He's going to the emergency room. Good thoughts, please?

    6 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    My positive thoughts go out to Joe today. I hope he is okay.

    12:21 PM, November 10, 2006  
    Blogger Bud wrote in a love letter...

    Lessons and a gig to do tonight. Have to catch up with you later. Nothing but good thought's for O's Dad!

    1:16 PM, November 10, 2006  
    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    Good thoughts from here.

    5:33 PM, November 10, 2006  
    Blogger Stucco wrote in a love letter...

    Chin up Joe!

    9:07 PM, November 10, 2006  
    Anonymous Anonymous wrote in a love letter...

    Hope it is just an infection. Very vanilla, no big to treat. If that's all it is, by day 2 of antibiotics he shouldn't be groggy or doofy anymore.

    Thinkin of you guys.
    /jo

    3:13 AM, November 11, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Thanks, guys. Joe is home and doing much better. Sounds like a nasty virus, and not the infection we had feared. They'll run more tests today.

    9:18 AM, November 11, 2006  

    Post a Comment

    << Home