Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Wednesday, October 11, 2006

    testing

    13 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    Yay, you're back! After a long, enforced white screen!

    8:15 PM, October 11, 2006  
    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    WHEW!

    8:31 PM, October 11, 2006  
    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    I am 6 minutes into the future too!

    8:32 PM, October 11, 2006  
    Anonymous Anonymous wrote in a love letter...

    testing...1...2...3.....

    2:58 AM, October 12, 2006  
    Blogger Stucco wrote in a love letter...

    Even your online presence was white like a cracker! Wow. I felt the urge to eat mayo and wonder bread.

    10:01 AM, October 12, 2006  
    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    Schmoopie, if you're six minutes into the future, can you give me some good stock tips? Or check on some horse races for me?

    *tapping the microphone* Is this thing on?

    4:37 PM, October 12, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Dang. I get more comments for my test posts than my real posts!

    It feels good to be up and running again! I felt homeless without my blog woking!

    5:04 PM, October 12, 2006  
    Blogger Bud wrote in a love letter...

    Okay, I'm back and I love the Kay posts! I do hope we get more of that. I tried to get here from your comment link and that didnt' work. But that's kinda old.

    5:26 AM, October 13, 2006  
    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    Irrelephant: I stay far away from the stock market, but I love the horse races. Let's go! I'll buy the beer.

    7:45 AM, October 13, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Hey, I'm coming too!

    8:45 AM, October 13, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Welcome back, Bud!

    8:45 AM, October 13, 2006  
    Blogger meno wrote in a love letter...

    i just read through all the Kay posts at once, because i thought you were done, but now that i have read them all, i hope you are not done. I want to know more.

    2:52 PM, October 13, 2006  
    Blogger amusing wrote in a love letter...

    I never got a white screen here, but I have at Lazy's and at Lucia's.

    Huh.

    Yeah. Sad commentary when "testing" gets such a response....

    6:20 PM, October 15, 2006  

    Post a Comment

    << Home