Probably Better Left Unsaid
I mean, really. And looking at the price list, you have to be Bilbo to afford one.
Gaaa! I can't stop looking at it. Especially the Sims-like renditions.
And the suit of armor? In a kid's bedroom?
Recycled PVC thatch!?!? Home offices that overlook the Shire Commons!?!?
And they have garages, Mr. Frodo.
Horrid, I tell you. Horrid.
So when you die, do they bury you in Harry Potter's Field?
And you know I'm only ranting about it because I can't beat to death the 12-year-old inside me who's screaming, 'I wanna live there! I wanna live there! I wanna live THEEEEERE!'
It just gets worse: "Sing in your own amphitheater, discover the homes of the orginal (sic) Shire residents embedded in the hillside..."
And this from the Covenant:
- Shared creativity, artistic expression, cultural activities, rituals and celebrations.
- Respect and support for spirituality manifesting in many ways.
- Shared vision and agreements that express commitments, cultural heritage and the uniqueness of our community.
- Flexibility and successful responsiveness to difficulties that arise.
- Understanding of the interconnectedness and interdependence of all the elements of life on Earth and the community's place in relation to the whole.
- Creation of a peaceful, loving, sustainable world.
What cultural heritage!? It hasn't even been built yet!
Scroll down to the last picture. Notice the cars. *snort* And I love how the artist didn't color them in.