Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Wednesday, August 30, 2006

    Ok Peeps -- Get Me Published

    I finally cracked and sent an entry into Gather.com's Amazon Shorts Contest. It's called The Myth of Linear Time and will appear for two weeks. Go. Read. Vote for me. I don't care if your grandma's in the contest; vote for ME.

    Oh, and you get to learn my real name if you do. Cool, huh?

    16 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Nixxie wrote in a love letter...

    Very cool!!!!!!!!!

    2:48 PM, August 31, 2006  
    Blogger Lisa wrote in a love letter...

    I already know your real name, so there goes MY motivation.







    ...juuuuust kidding! I'll be scurrying over tout de suite.

    8:03 AM, September 01, 2006  
    Anonymous Anonymous wrote in a love letter...

    Yeah- if we already know your name, what is our motivation here?

    -Stucco the self-absorbed

    10:02 AM, September 01, 2006  
    Anonymous clowncar wrote in a love letter...

    She said her real name, not her given name. Perhaps her real name is something else, like those American Indians who used to find out their real name on a vision quest. O's real name, for instance is "Venom R. Diphthong."

    11:22 AM, September 01, 2006  
    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    I know your real name but will continue to call you "Pants!"

    4:32 PM, September 01, 2006  
    Blogger D_Man wrote in a love letter...

    I hope you win.

    5:09 AM, September 02, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Ok, so does anyone here NOT know my real name!?!?

    Nixxie: Thanks. :-)

    Lisa: Dork! ;-)

    Stucco: Your motivation is that I will know YOUR name when I'm rich and famous! ;-) (Failing that, I have pictures...)

    Clowncar: As soon as you typed, "Venom R. Diphthong" O clutched at his chest and his eyes rolled back in his head. Oh. He did it again just now.

    Schmoopie: Sweet! Add it to my list of nicknames. And the world will never know why! ;-)

    D-Man: Thanks! Vote, and I will. :-)

    10:16 AM, September 02, 2006  
    Blogger Popeye wrote in a love letter...

    Published, yet?

    12:50 PM, September 04, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Popeye: Not on Amazon. Seen the ghost yet?

    3:05 PM, September 04, 2006  
    Blogger Bud wrote in a love letter...

    You know I'm on it!

    2:09 PM, September 07, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Woot! Bud's back!

    4:15 PM, September 07, 2006  
    Blogger amusing wrote in a love letter...

    But then who is Nancy?

    12:25 AM, September 09, 2006  
    Blogger amusing wrote in a love letter...

    So how do I vote for you? Do I have to register? I loved the story. It's been in my head for a few days. While you lead the reader to anticipate there will be some merging of the two stories -- through the physical representation of the palazzzo or the mystical representation of the scarab jewel, I was delighted that you did not choose to end the story there but allowed them to dabble in world events! It reminded me a bit of the timeline bending in Mark Helprin's A Winter's Tale.

    8:51 PM, September 11, 2006  
    Anonymous O wrote in a love letter...

    Ypu have to register on Gather to vote. I registered by using a mailinator.com address. Very useful for junk you don't want to really join. You might register using amusing@mailinator.com.
    O

    10:49 PM, September 11, 2006  
    Anonymous Celia wrote in a love letter...

    This article is fantastic; the information you show us is very interesting and is really good written. It’s just great!! Do you want to know something more? Read it... Glass Bongs and Bong featuring Herbal Smoke, water bongs, bongs online head shop, Marijuana Alternative,glass water bongs, Hashish, Ganja, homemade bongs, Smokeshop, cannibis, legal smoking alternatives for herbal highs and aphrodisia. http://www.headshopinternational.com

    7:40 PM, March 29, 2007  
    Blogger jeje wrote in a love letter...

    michael kors outlet online
    nike roshe one
    links of london
    nike huarache
    basketball shoes
    adidas yeezy boost
    air jordan shoes
    yeezy boost
    cheap jordans
    true religion outlet

    9:09 PM, March 22, 2017  

    Post a Comment

    << Home