Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Sunday, July 02, 2006

    It's Raining! It's Pouring!



    It's a tempest! It's a gullywasher! It's gorgeous! And KBCO's playing William Topley's Delta Rain, bless 'em.

    Soon as the song's over, I think I'll go outside and lie on the hill.

    'k bye now!

    5 people left me a love letter:

    Anonymous Anonymous wrote in a love letter...

    And I'm on goddamned sunny fucking San Francisco. Sonofabitchfuckgoddamnitchristonabicycleshit...

    -Stucco

    6:25 PM, July 02, 2006  
    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    It is sunny and cool here but it is almost like we are in Hell. More on that later...

    6:41 PM, July 02, 2006  
    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    Enjoy the soak in the rain for me Nancy! I wish I could be there to enjoy it too.

    6:42 PM, July 02, 2006  
    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    It's been raining here too, not sure why, but I'm not about to look a gift cloud in the silver lining. *grin*

    9:16 AM, July 03, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Aw, Stuc and Schmoop! You poor guys!

    Irr: Enjoy it while it's there, my friend. :-)

    10:08 AM, July 03, 2006  

    Post a Comment

    << Home